5 stone in 4 months

Abbey

It seems to affect everyone differently. I'm the opposite and seem to be on every other week although not properly if you know what I mean. I've talked to my pharmacy and they said it was 'one of those things'. If you did the test a week ago, I'd do another one soon to put minds to rest. I've heard others say that their periods disappeared and hopefully you're one of those. Just for future reference until you get sorted, if you're not on any contraception and your partner is about, make sure you're 'not going swimming without a life-jacket on' and make a plan before ;)

"Going swimming without a life jacket" you made me chuckle big time...yes mum....feel like a giggly teen again :D lol

wow 23weeks!!! you are amazing. i'm sure you look totally different from where you started. i'll think of you now anytime i'm tempted. you are such an inspiration.

wow 23weeks!!! you are amazing. i'm sure you look totally different from where you started. i'll think of you now anytime i'm tempted. you are such an inspiration.

I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks been 100% and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need just stay focoused. Most of the time ive eaten all 3 but there have been days when I've only had 2 but you really should eat the full amounts as its the recommended calories etc.
stick with it and you will see the results Take pictures now so u can see the results within 6 weeks
I put the Vanillia into coffee as it makes it like a lattee, this far down the line im actually living on the vanillia and the chicken soup as fed up with the rest!
Stick with it as its SO WORTH IT! Xxxx

As of today I have lost four and a half stone another half a stone to go and I will be very happy!! Today I have even chucked away any 16-18 sizes clothes and now am in a loose size 12 some of my size clothes do even fit!! So very pleased

That was ment to say some of my size 12 clothes don't fit they are to big but on the downside to all this weightless my boobs are still double d which I am very confused about but thankful my family genes are blessed with hips and a bum so I don't look to out of proportion

Well done Abbey, you're doing brilliantly!!!

Lost 6 stone I am not 10 stone exactly and doing the re feed I hope it doesn't all go back on bit it shouldn't as I never completely stopped eating food

I've just read your diary well done !!! I'm on week four and have lost 1 stone 3lb but I've had a blip last night and had a white wine spritzer, bag of low far crisps, 1 piece of chicken thigh and a slice of pizza so angry at myself so looking through everyone's success and remembering its possible to fight my demons and continue x

I had quite a lot of blips but all I did was worked put how many calories it all came to and then went for a walk or something and burnt them all off plus 100 I was terrible at the diet just find ways to get rid of the calories x

Well I play netball on Wednesday nights and walk the dog. I've cheated a couple of times but last week I gave up but still lost 2 lb !! But now I'm trying hard to give 100 percent . I have lost 1 stone 5 lb in 5 weeks so slower than some but needless to say still a good loss :) x

1stone 5lb in 5 weeks is really good!!! I see it as long as your still loosing who cares lol now I've lost all my weight I'm doing the terri Ann 123 diet to maintain it for a while until I can eat heathly and have that mind set and not go back to eating junk

Also I have noticed that people who have been doing the terri Ann 123 diet have had just the same weight loss as lipotrim except they are eating food and it doesn't go back on and then once u go into the healthy for life bit your fine so I'm starting to wish I never suffered for months with lipotrim and spent all that money when I could of just dune that diet

Back