5 stone to lose!

Gingerlilytea

This is something like my 10th attempt at a food diary but after rejoining group last week I feel so motivated and ready to lose this weight! I am getting married in February 2013 and would love to lose 3 stone for that, overall I'd like to lose 5stone,but will see how I feel once I've gotten into the '9's' :) I like to do red and green days (have found that extra easy doesn't work for me) and my preferred exercise is walking, zumba and fitness dvds.

I will start with my food diary from Friday as that was my official first day back on track. :cool:

Red Day. Friday 13/4/12

Breakfast: x2 slices of ww danish bread (hex b) with fried egg & bacon on top. Grapes & apple. Muller light.

Lunch: Salad made with chicken, ham, boiled eggs, beetroot, lettuce and carrot. Mayo (1 syn)

Dinner: Cottage pie made with extra lean mince, peas, carrots, passata, cherry tomatoes, tinned tomatoes, courgette, garlic, peppers, onions and topped with butternut squash and cheese 30g (hex a)

Snacks: WW yogurt, animal biscuits (5 syns) hot chocolate (2 syns) malted milks (2 syns) x2 hifi bars (hex b) Bacon. Bowl of salad.

First day on a red day and I was super hungry (hence all the snacks)

Red Day. Saturday 14/4/12

Breakfast: x2 weetabix (hex b) with milk (hex a) topped with banana, milky coffee.

Lunch: Cottage pie made with extra lean mince, peas, carrots, passata, cherry tomatoes, tinned tomatoes, courgette, garlic, peppers, onions and topped with butternut squash. WW yogurt.

Dinner:
Cooked cooled chicken cuts, ham cuts, more cottage pie lol!

Snacks: Yoomoo chocolate ice cream (7.5 syns) sugar free jelly pot (0.5 syns)

So full up today! Getting the hang of red days :) One more tomorrow I think and then I'll do a green day. (got some chicken to use up!)

Re starting my food diary! My new mini goal is 3 stone for February (my wedding!) I weighed in this morning and was 14st 3lbs (coming up to * week so thats the reasn im a few lbs heavier than normal i hope lol) because of * week my chocolate cravings are through the roof and I dont want to deprive myself (i ended up crying because i wanted chocolate so bad yesterday!) so I have blown 35 syns on my first day, I am doing flexi syns (I will see how this works for me to start with but right now I NEED it, once * week is over I will go back to 10 a day, 15 at most) so I have 70 left for the rest of the week.

Monday - Red day

Breakfast: x2 ww wholemeal bread (hex b) bacon, eggs, milky coffee (hex a) ketchup (1 syn)
Chocolate blow out - 34 syns

Lunch: Baked potato (hex b) with egg mayo and a large salad made with lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, beetroot, pickled onion & ham

Dinner: Chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with laughing cow extra light (hex a) with lots of veg

Pudding: Chopped fruit and fat free yoghurt

Syns: 35/105

Exercise: Zumba

Hi
diarys looking good, i also feel like i need chocolate before my periods due but i have now substituted it with alpen double chocolate or chocolate and fudge light bars which are only 3 syns so i can have like 4 thorughout the day and two as my healthy extra if i really needed them. but i find that they are so sweet that i can only manage 3 lol. another great option is the philli chocolate thing thats just come out, one small tub is 2.5 syns so i dip strawberries or frozen red grapes in it delicious!! Also i really like macaroons which seem to be a new craze, only 2.5 syns each and really rich!

Hope this gives you some ideas, have a lovely monday :) x

Back