5 STONES GONE- & 5 MONTHS on CD... & Still loving it...

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Today I reached 5 stones gone forever....
On Saturday I would have been on CD for 5 months..

For anyone that has just started... I started CD on the 11 February which seems likes yesterday.. and Saturday 11 July..............will be 5 months...

The time has gone soooo quickly I started at a size 18 and I am now a 10!

Its an amazing diet and I have loved every minute of my journey.. some days are easier than others but it really has changed my life!!!!

Thanks for all your support to as without my friends on minis it wouldnt have been so easy xxxx

PS I went on my CDC training course yesterday and it was a fab day!! x

Well done Curly,
That's amazing! I only hope I can do as well as you and that in 5 months I'll only be half a stone or so to goal :)
Well done, hunny!

Well done hun!!!! That's a fab result and I'm so glad that the CDC course went well for you, you really deserve it :) x

You have done absolutely brilliantly Curly, you will be a real inspiration to all of your Cambridge clients! Glad the training day went well, am really looking forward to my turn now, not long to go!

xx

big congrats hun :D

Wow hun, you have done fantastic. Well done on your achievement. Zoe xx

Blimey, Curly, you've done really well - better than me! (Considering we started about the same time!) Your dedication is so good, whereas I've wavered - especially on me hols! :eek: But I'm happy even though I've still got some to lose, I only want to get down to 10½ stone (anything less wouldn't suit me I don't think) and I'm not far off now. How are you managing maintaining now? (I've not been having it easy since I came back - too much nice food around right now! :cry:)

WELL DONE!! :clap:

Hi Curly,
I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your huge success. I also wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for all the support you have given to me and to everyone. When I first posted very apprehensively on minimins you were the first to reply to me and so very encouraging- and it is because of minimins and this type of encouragement that I know I can do this. You are an amazingly positive, supportive and encouraging person and you will be a wonderful CDC - you're made for this. Please do not leave us though now you are a skinny, we still need you here!
You're amazing!
Love Broxi xxx

Back