5 weeks and counting!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NooNoo1970, 18 February 2007 Social URL.

1. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Morning all!:)

well it was 5 weeks yesterday till our wedding;) and I have started to do a wedding diary thread...so if anyone is interested or just bored...lol pop over to Brides to be and have a peek!.

Well i tried the dress on again yesterday and its deffo getting a better fit.........so even if it was only 3 lb in the last 2 weeks I think inches have come off.........which is great!

I had a blip(again:sigh: ) on wednesday night after having a nice valentines dinner..but got straight back to ss on thurs am and I am well into ketosis and have been glugging tonnes of water and have made a pact with myself not to eat or nibble or cheat at all for the next 3 weeks.......till the Hen night that is!(10/3). ITS ONLY 3 WEEKS......................I SS COMPLETLY FOR 50 DAYS LAST YR WITH NO NIBBLING!!so I know I can do 3 weeks!!

I will just get on here more, write my diary and check I have all my wedding stuff sorted rather than eating, when I am bored!

The days are really ticking past now and I know that every little helps!! so I know that any little morsel that I pop into my mouth can make a difference between the dress fitting properly :) or not!:eek:

Anyway off to catch up on other threads!

hugs to all Lou X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Wow getting close now isn't it?

Well done on your dress fitting just think how much better it will fit when you have your next one :)

You can definately do the three weeks, like you said you have done it before :)

Good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.