5 weeks on....

hannah88

And I have reached a 2 stone loss!! I am so happy and excited :) can't quite believe it! Just needed to tell someone and get excited about it hence the thread :)

well done thats amazing and totally inspiring as im on day 1, u are quite right to get excited !!!!

Wow that's fantastic - well done you! :clap:

Thats amazing this is my target i have a gyne appointment for my pcos and want to lose 2 st by then but it got moved to the 7th Dec so might not make it now. You are an inspiration xx

Brilliant! Well done, I didn't quite get there at 5 weeks, but should get there this week at week 6. Last time I lost 2 stone it took me 6 months! It's great isn't it! :)

Woop woop!!! Incredible! Well done.

Thank you all!!! I am walking on air today! I've still got so much to lose, but I am so happy! Every week it feels really hard to stay on this diet, but when I get on the scales it keeps me motivated! Such a good diet! Day 1 girls, keep at it because you lose so quickly! I feel so much healthier :)

Thanks kellmo! I am feeling good, still got a way to go though! You've done amaZingly! Very inspirational! Here are some pics from 5 weeks ago and now :)

Attachments

• image-1091849767.jpg
    image-1091849767.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 102
  • image-240922077.jpg
    image-240922077.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 102
Fantabuloss!!!

Huge difference really well done

Thank you!! Yeah I can really feel a difference on my waist! Very happy :)

That's amazing! I hope I can do the same! :D

Back