5 weeks post gastric bypass

LadyH

Hello all.

This is my first time on any kind of forum, but I met a lady today who convinced me that joining would be a good thing to do.

I'm 5 weeks post gastric bypass and I'm here to answer any questions that you may have if you're contemplating surgery (I struggled to find decent info. pre op).

I've done conventional diets and VLCD's and always lost several stone, but have also always put the weight back on.

I would love to share my experiences with other members and offer advice where I can.

Hi LadyH
Welcome to the site I`v only been a member for a few months but the people are very friendly . Congratulations on you surgery and five weeks on . I`m waiting for a gastric sleeve but hope I get the bypass .
I`m just waiting for the dye test now and I`v got an appointment on the 15Th of May with the heart Doctor . So hopefully it wont be to long now . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

Hi ladyh and welcome to minimins.

heyah lady this site is a amazing place so many friendly people going through similar stuff it really helps and it now part of my daily life xx

welcome x

Back