5 weeks to go!

Crims

Silver Member
Till my holiday. I'm 9.13 now and I would love to be at goal which is 9 stone. I plan to start refeeding Atkins style three days before my holiday. So I have to lose approx 2.5lbs a week. this timeframe makes me both nervous and excited!!

It's 5 weeks till my holiday too!! Where you going? I'm hoping to have lost 10 or 11 pounds in that time anything else is a bonus. Im also gonna refeed Atkins style too.

Well you totally need to start with the one and only Atkins book... It will totally change your thinking and makes complete scientific sense. I will always follow a low carb diet of some sort.

Well you totally need to start with the one and only Atkins book... It will totally change your thinking and makes complete scientific sense. I will always follow a low carb diet of some sort.

Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution: The No-hunger, Luxurious Weight Loss Plan That Really Works!: Amazon.co.uk: Robert C Atkins: Books this one?

I will be going back to weightwatchers when I'm done so I'll probably be just eating low calorie as it were, but I do want to introduce myself back to carbs gradually iykwim :p

Yeah that one is the one...I feel great low carbing and you can eat till your satisfied without gaining loads of weight :)

woooo. I've bought the book. If anything it will make a great bridge between exante and weightwatchers. Might continue it if I get on well, but I can't see me forgoing sammiches forever :p Its a bit sad that there's no good bridging plan for Exante that I've seen. Infact they provide very little info at all!!

I think they expect you to WS your way out of it lol. You will be surprised how much you don't miss bread etc it's nice to feel satisfied but not really full after a meal.

It's 5 weeks till my holiday too!! Where you going? I'm hoping to have lost 10 or 11 pounds in that time anything else is a bonus. Im also gonna refeed Atkins style too.

Hi, I'm off to menorca, I'm taking my mum for a week for her first abroad holiday since 2005! So a nice treat for her!! What about you? Where are you off to? I have that book too

I'm off to turkey for two weeks... Same place as last year as we loved it so much

We are staying at the hotel Greenland in ovacik near hisaronu... It's a brilliant hotel great food and location is amazing... In between two towns so plenty to do but not club central... We like quieter life :) I'd recommend it.

teetiefunk said:
We are staying at the hotel Greenland in ovacik near hisaronu... It's a brilliant hotel great food and location is amazing... In between two towns so plenty to do but not club central... We like quieter life :) I'd recommend it.

Hey we stayed in hisaronu a few years back before little one born absolutely loved it there want to go back but waiting for little one to be bigger coz of the heat! So beautiful and relaxing.... Maybe not on the transfers that was like a roller coaster and on the way to airport the driver hit a cat :( my inlaws just went for a week all inclusive for 300 each we are going Disney next year but going to try go turkey too xx

How bizzare, I looked at the hotel!!! I hope you have a nice time!

Back