Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

5 weeks-weight loss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Becca3241, 21 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Becca3241

Becca3241 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi.I have been doin Cambridge a while but never completely successfully,so far I have lost 11lbs after losing and gaining each time I give up...

Anyway my question is...realistically how much weight could I loose in 5 weeks do you think?considering I won't have the big first week loss??

I am hoping to loose another 1 1/2-2 stone in the next 5 weeks...do you think this is possible if I stay SS with no cheats atall?

Just looking for a little reassurance that I won't b going on holiday fat after putting in the time money and effort I am planning on putting in?!!!

Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    It certainly is possible to lose what you want. Would it not be better to set a slighly lower goal so that if you don't make it you won't get too disheartened and if you do make it you'll be on a huge high. I think between 2 and 4 is certainly doable, and 4 x5 = 20 so it definately possible, but personaly I'd aim for a stone. I wish you all the best in any case.

4. Fitandforty2011

Fitandforty2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.7lb(0.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi, I have been on cd for five weeks and have lost 17 lbs which I am delighted with. This is with a few 'slip ups'. You can do it!

5. carnivalhot

carnivalhot Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It is definitely doable you just need to stick with it. I am aiming for 1 and a half stone in 6 weeks so you definitely will be able to do it too.

6. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    stick with it chick :) you will look fabulous on holiday

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.