50 days to GOAL- Day 15

leedsforever

Silver Member
I'm back ... no stranger to Mini Mins or VLCD's .:D

I am going on holiday 7 weeks today and nothing but my goal weight is going to be acceptable. Holiday with the girls, I dont want to be scared of that camera and I want to just feel totally amazing.

I think a stone , stone and a half would definetly give me that feeling. I weighed at 12 stone 8 3/4 this morning.

I've lost alot of weight already and my stomach isn't a pretty site so getting that in shape is going to be hard work. I work in a gym, relatively fit and have a personal training session once a week. On the back of this, well aware inches need to be measured as well as weight.

I am on day 2 of exante , I shall be doing 10 days of TS and then a couple of days breather. I know my body and my body works better when I have days off of plan, boosts my metabolism and keeps me sane.

I trained this morning 10 minute jog, 10 minute bike (keeping my RPM above 90) and then some functional training, using dumbells, medicine balls and powerplates.

So far I have only had 1 shake but a visit to the dentist and a numb mouth has stopped me from having that second. I will have it soon as the injection is wearing off.

Feeling hungry now, would love some food, but food isnt going to get me to 11 stone. Saying that I am not hungry too the point I want to give up , I am positive that day 2 is nearly over.

Before and now pics- (sorry so small, click to enlarge)

18 stone 3 Aug 2008 (just after my daughter was born)

View attachment 17732

12 stone 2 Dec 2011

Me3.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck, just think, those 11s are only 8lb away. That'll be a walk in the park :). Where are you going on holiday? We are off to Spain on 19th July. I can't bloomin wait.

I have never been in the 11s my whole adult life... its been my aim for sooo many years too even before pregnancy.

I'm going to magaluf , a party holiday for a week. Will prob need a hol when I get back lol

Feeling really hungry tonight. I'm still yet to have my 3rd shake though..

x

leedsforever said:
I have never been in the 11s my whole adult life... its been my aim for sooo many years too even before pregnancy.

I'm going to magaluf , a party holiday for a week. Will prob need a hol when I get back lol

Feeling really hungry tonight. I'm still yet to have my 3rd shake though..

x

Getting in the 11's is a real milestone for me too. I was 11 stone exactly on my wedding day in 2009, after losing 4 stone on LL. have you drunk lots today? Hopefully that last shake will fill you up. I've just had a chocolate and orange bar, that was bloody lovely!

Magaluf sounds great, I've done girly hols twice since kids and it's bliss! I just collapse and sunbath all week!

Getting in the 11's is a real milestone for me too. I was 11 stone exactly on my wedding day in 2009, after losing 4 stone on LL. have you drunk lots today? Hopefully that last shake will fill you up. I've just had a chocolate and orange bar, that was bloody lovely!

Magaluf sounds great, I've done girly hols twice since kids and it's bliss! I just collapse and sunbath all week!

How tall are you? What size clothes were you at 11 stone. I havent drunk enough water today no :/ trying to get some down me now. Strawberry shake just made, in fridge now. I find it loads nicer chilled :)

x

leedsforever said:
How tall are you? What size clothes were you at 11 stone. I havent drunk enough water today no :/ trying to get some down me now. Strawberry shake just made, in fridge now. I find it loads nicer chilled :)

x

I'm 5'6" and I got down to a size 12, I would be amazed if I ever got to a 10. How about you? I hate strawberry! I'm trying banana tomorrow, that's prob as yuck too! Good luck with the water - I'm feeling hungry now too. Tummy is growling.

I'm 5'6" and I got down to a size 12, I would be amazed if I ever got to a 10. How about you? I hate strawberry! I'm trying banana tomorrow, that's prob as yuck too! Good luck with the water - I'm feeling hungry now too. Tummy is growling.

I'm 5ft 9 and size 10-12 now, crazy isnt it beings we are same weight. Jeans Im defo a 12, would love to be a 10 but I dont think my stomach would allow that, we shall see ;)

I prefer exante products too cambridge... if they are ice cold I can drink them no problem. Strawberry and banana my fave. Not keen on vanilla tho. Just drank it. Very proud of myself in the past I would of went without so close to bed time.

x

Day 3

Woke up feeling a bit hungry. Just drinking water now, will have my shake before I go too the gym. Damn scales are no different to yesterday... this does upset me... makes me think what is the point. Normally I lose loads more in the first few days. Hopefully tomorrow will be a big loss.

x

It's hard weighing in everyday, I have always done it, but sometimes just gets disheartening. Think about the bigger picture, and how well you have done so far. X

Thanks hun, having a real hungry day today already so far... already had a choc shake before body pump and think I'm going to have my bar soon with a cup of tea. As a party animal and a massive football fan I am struggling to get too grips with no drinking in the pub tonight. It could make me cave :/ trying my best though. Trying too look beyond tonight, how great I will feel not caving !!

leedsforever said:
Thanks hun, having a real hungry day today already so far... already had a choc shake before body pump and think I'm going to have my bar soon with a cup of tea. As a party animal and a massive football fan I am struggling to get too grips with no drinking in the pub tonight. It could make me cave :/ trying my best though. Trying too look beyond tonight, how great I will feel not caving !!

Me too! All I can think of is food. Just been to tesco and had to resist! Just think, if you manage to get through the footie tonight with no drinks, you will feel so proud of yourself - you can do it! I'm out tomorrow eve to hubbys end of season footie do so I'm going to have to eat, but I'm going to try and stick to low carbs. If I can make it without piling my plate high it'll be a massive achievement.

Me too! All I can think of is food. Just been to tesco and had to resist! Just think, if you manage to get through the footie tonight with no drinks, you will feel so proud of yourself - you can do it! I'm out tomorrow eve to hubbys end of season footie do so I'm going to have to eat, but I'm going to try and stick to low carbs. If I can make it without piling my plate high it'll be a massive achievement.

I am having a massively hungry day today as it is... hmmmph!! But yeh you are right I will feel super chuffed. Come this far now, this is what I will do when I have events and NEED to eat. Exante just cannot be practical ALL of the time, especially when you have a life. I feel bloated today too, which subconscioulsy keeps me stick to it. Its when I feel skinny I give in lol

x

Found you! Thanks for popping in my diary and your kind words. :hug99: xx

You're sounding very positive and focused, I'm sure you'll have no problem losing a stone and half in 7 weeks. How did you lose all that weight previously?

Found you! Thanks for popping in my diary and your kind words. :hug99: xx

You're sounding very positive and focused, I'm sure you'll have no problem losing a stone and half in 7 weeks. How did you lose all that weight previously?

Thanks hun, this was initally my GW, never dreamed I'd get here after the scales were over 18stone a few days after giving birth. So after being this weight for a good year or so I need the challenge :)

I did WW, SW, CD and Exante throughout my weight loss. VLCD helped me get rid of a chunk, and if I am really honest most of it not even lost being on an ACTUAL diet. Not focusing on food so much and a bit of stress did wonders :) .. now is time to go that further step. Weirdly this is the hardest step when I dont actually feel fat, its so easy to just start again tomorrow lol

xx

You've done really well maintaining then.

Good luck with your final step xx

Welcome back and good luck with your final goal xx:)

Day 4

Thankyou guys :)

So last night I was naughty, knowing I wasnt in ketosis and also feeling a little fed up. I did have a couple of drinks a vodka lime and soda, a bud and a small glass of wine. I made the best decision ever though and I did not get that chicken shish kebab I oh so wanted :(
Very pleased I didnt with the scales this morning.
Had one shake today and a bit naughty again picking at my daughters cocktail sausages. But I will just have another shake today not a bar.. I even went mcdonalds with her she sat on my lap and i had to smell the food. Was so tempted to knick some fries but I was strong :)
I know I havent been TS but its still day 4 in my eyes, if I dont see it like that I would just order a chinese and think what the hell... roll on wednesday and weigh day

PS: a colleague said I looked skinny today ;)

Back