50 days to GOAL- Day 15

Day 5

Ok minor set back. I will not let this ruin the rest of the week tho. I defo didnt drink enough water... I had my shake in the morning then bar at lunch, then i felt stupidly tired and lethargic and headachy. A mad 3 year old meant I couldnt rest and the thought of no real food till saturday scared me (more chance of failure if not today then tomorrow)

So Im having some chicken breast and salad... also had a few twirl bites too :/

I know my thinking though and having a "treat" this evening on a sunday will keep me more focused and on it for rest of the week :)

I think an emotional conversation with my mum this morning did not help my feelings throughout the day! Fathers day... where my daughter didnt see her dad and i had to skype mine ..mehh xx

Day 5

Ok minor set back. I will not let this ruin the rest of the week tho. I defo didnt drink enough water... I had my shake in the morning then bar at lunch, then i felt stupidly tired and lethargic and headachy. A mad 3 year old meant I couldnt rest and the thought of no real food till saturday scared me (more chance of failure if not today then tomorrow)

I know my thinking though and having a "treat" this evening on a sunday will keep me more focused and on it for rest of the week :)

I think an emotional conversation with my mum this morning did not help my feelings throughout the day! Fathers day... where my daughter didnt see her dad and i had to skype mine ..mehh xx

awww hunny - all in all thats a very good day still diet wise babe - so well done for that xx

leedsforever said:
Day 5

Draw a line under today and move on. Think today has been hard for lots people. At least you know your thinking and tomorrow is Monday. X

Thanks guys xxx

Woke up today wishing I hadnt of caved... and disappointed in myself.

Today feels like day 1all over again. Which it kind of is. Luckily I am going to be pretty skint this month and next till my holiday so this is a much cheaper way of dieting or even eating lol.

Today is going to be hard!! meeeh xx

Good morning, I'm with MrsGlas. Draw a line under yesterday and move on.

Hope today's easier and you feel stronger, positive and manage to easily get back on track :hug99: xx

Good morning, I'm with MrsGlas. Draw a line under yesterday and move on.

Hope today's easier and you feel stronger, positive and manage to easily get back on track :hug99: xx

Thankyou very much ... going to have my shake as soon as I get to work and just drink drink drink water water water lol

day 6

GOOD NEWS!! Managed to keep with it. Feeling hungry right now and a bit headachy, i know thats due to lack of water.
Weigh day is wednesday morning. Excited yet dont want to be disappointed. I have decided that I will use up the shakes I have and not buy anymore. (this may change again lol)
But on saturday I have a planned night out anyway, and then not out again till 14th july.

My issue next month is funds, I am going to be running on a tight budget. This has prompted me to eat real food but cheaply which would then mean not much of it. With how much I train anyway I need the energy, that exante really doesnt give me.

Roll on tomorrow ... not looking forward to it though :(

x

Day 7

Today not gone brilliantly...
Managed one shake and felt quite sicky. This is my problem with TS. I start to crave savoury... as I only have the shakes. So I had the one shake then this evening had a tin of tuna with lettuce and jaelpenos... I know this isnt enough.

Weigh day tomorrow though... grrrr fingers crossed xx

leedsforever said:
Day 7

Today not gone brilliantly...
Managed one shake and felt quite sicky. This is my problem with TS. I start to crave savoury... as I only have the shakes. So I had the one shake then this evening had a tin of tuna with lettuce and jaelpenos... I know this isnt enough.

Weigh day tomorrow though... grrrr fingers crossed xx

I'll swap some soups with you! I hate the soups. I'm not feeling confident either. I've been naughty. Really annoyed with myself now. At least you were healthy of sorts, and it sounds low carb?

I doubt Ill like the soups either babe... :/

Dday tomoz... our signatures are sooo similar . Haha weigh in day and weight exactly the same. I'll check your diary now for how naughty. Im pretty sure I have done at least 5lb :/ fingers crossed xx

Ha ha! How have you done? I amended my signature starting weight to 12st 11lb as much easier than 12st 10.75!

Day 8

So weigh day shows me a loss of 6lbs :)

I wanted to keep at TS, but I actually cant get 3 shakes down me. I had had less than 1 all day then this evening had some tuna and lettuce .. So I'm basically going to do WS now. Otherwise I would go without... which isnt good and i dont want to lose muscle etc

MrsGlas81 yeh I have just rounded down my weight lol.. I was 12.10 and half I think before... easier lol

xx

Day 8.JPGThis is me this morning. I want to look good in this bikini... alot of work needed round tummy area xx

:wow: Well done on you 6lb loss, you must be pleased with that! Sounds like WS is a good idea for you especially if you can't get the shakes down, not a good idea to miss them out completely you would be starving, Keep up with what you are doing as it seems to work for you and that bikini will look fab in no time! ( i think it looks pretty good now by the way) xx

Brilliant! I keep thinking that 6.5lb is a little disappointing, but really it isn't is it... On WW I would only lose 3-4lb in the first week. Sounds like you've made a good decision, at least you shouldn't struggle with the shakes then. That bikini looks fab already by the way :)

Brilliant! I keep thinking that 6.5lb is a little disappointing, but really it isn't is it... On WW I would only lose 3-4lb in the first week. Sounds like you've made a good decision, at least you shouldn't struggle with the shakes then. That bikini looks fab already by the way :)

No not disappointing at all, I once lost 7lb in a week on SW but that was when I was in the 17s and the weight loss slowed up ridiculous amounts. Aww thankyou just conscious of the over hang :/ but this bikini is the best one really as covers my excess skin and stretch marks under my belly button.

:wow: Well done on you 6lb loss, you must be pleased with that! Sounds like WS is a good idea for you especially if you can't get the shakes down, not a good idea to miss them out completely you would be starving, Keep up with what you are doing as it seems to work for you and that bikini will look fab in no time! ( i think it looks pretty good now by the way) xx

I am pleased and even had a comment yesterday how I am looking fantastic :) Yeh WS is defo my way forward especially with how much training I do. Thanks hun, amazing to think I NEVER thought I would ever wear a bikini again xx

You are an inspiration LeedsForever - I cant imagine how good it must feel to get to where you have, I was looking at your before and afters the other nigt - CRIKEY you look like a different person - well done!!!

That is so sweet thankyou very much. I often forget where I have come from to be honest. I should put my before and after at the beginning of this diary too. xxx

Back