50 days to GOAL- Day 15

Day 9

Today has been hopeless.. My first day of WS not gone well Exante style. But its not like I have over indulged. Had a bar, picked at my daughters mini sausages, monster munch and chicken sandwich. So calorie wise not bad but not very good Exante wise. I am starting to feel slim now, and its harder to focus when you are so close to goal.

argh

x

I can already sense today is going to be hard... tempted to just have some cereal in replace of my shake... grrr

After training on wednesday my whole body aches.. surely this doesnt help with the diet. Recovery time will be longer?!
I hate it when I get like this see ALLL the negatives in the diet

leedsforever said:
I can already sense today is going to be hard... tempted to just have some cereal in replace of my shake... grrr

After training on wednesday my whole body aches.. surely this doesnt help with the diet. Recovery time will be longer?!
I hate it when I get like this see ALLL the negatives in the diet

I'm having a bad day, so can completely sympathise with you. Did you give in with the cereal? It's tricky to know what to do re. Training, as the diet recommends 20 mins exercise a day, but a training session is so much harder on the body. And I know exactly how you feel about the negatives of the diet. Especially today. Sorry I can't offer you much support. I'm feeling pants myself!

Good afternoon Leedsforever well done on the 6.5lbs weight loss :woohoo::hug99: xx

I'm having a bad day, so can completely sympathise with you. Did you give in with the cereal? It's tricky to know what to do re. Training, as the diet recommends 20 mins exercise a day, but a training session is so much harder on the body. And I know exactly how you feel about the negatives of the diet. Especially today. Sorry I can't offer you much support. I'm feeling pants myself!

No didnt go with cereal but did also skip shake, did body pump, got a few compliments... had a bar and now just had some of my daughters ginger biscuit. Knowing I am completely off plan tomorrow and sunday (due to alcohol) tonight I am having tuna and then getting back on it TS from monday.

There is negatives with the diet no matter what anyone says and I dont agree that TS for weeks on end does your body any good. Working in the fitness idustry I get a lot of whats right and wrong. ARGH

I am still going to be low calorie and see how I feel come monday x

What are your plans this weekend?? x

leedsforever said:
No didnt go with cereal but did also skip shake, did body pump, got a few compliments... had a bar and now just had some of my daughters ginger biscuit. Knowing I am completely off plan tomorrow and sunday (due to alcohol) tonight I am having tuna and then getting back on it TS from monday.

There is negatives with the diet no matter what anyone says and I dont agree that TS for weeks on end does your body any good. Working in the fitness idustry I get a lot of whats right and wrong. ARGH

I am still going to be low calorie and see how I feel come monday x

What are your plans this weekend?? x

May do you good to be off plan (ish) for a couple of days. I'm treating today as day one again. Not that I've been horrendous but I'm starting afresh. Not doing a lot today, but off to the zoo tomorrow for my daughters birthday, so hope if I take a bar, I will be good! We are taking a picnic so no eating out - phew! Have a nice weekend. X

Hi Leedsforever,

I just wanted to say well done on your loss so far.

If I looked like you did now, I'd be very pleased! :)

Thats so sweet guys thankyou xxxx

MrsGlas81 I know what you mean sometimes does help having days off plan.

So day 13, back on TS... I am sooo tired from this weekend and feel pretty bloated to be fair. The scales say 2lb up but not too worried about that i know thatll be gone with 2 days of TS by wednesday morning (best be anyway lol) I am not doing spin this morning as planned as I am so tired and I dont want to make myself hungrier if that makes sense.

I want to try run with TS having weekends off (to keep me sane, and metabolism ticking over)

Wish me luck!!

x

Good Luck Lovely - anyone can do it - you can !!!:girlpower:

Thanks hun...

although I have failed you today!! hmmmpphh

Mind has been going from Exante to calorie counting, to binge eating back to TS exante... I need to do TS. Trying to follow a diet as such doesnt work for me, its fine to maintain but not to lose.

Day off work tommorrow so its a perfect opportunity to start TS 100% .. hoping to of sts this week. ARGH

x

Day 15

Ok yesterday was as disastrous if not even worse than monday ... lol
Mcdonalds was had (purely with the attitude of diet starts tomorrow )

Feeling still very unenthusiatic about exante I am strongly thinking towards going to slim and save ... start it on the 1st perfect timing with the 28 day pack for my holiday on the 2nd...

will have the rest of this week .. off but still being sensible.
Then order my packs soon ....
I am very excited about this. Just makes so much sense

I even took the plunge and got on the scales... only a 1lb gain and Ive just come on too. Very pleased with that
I just think 4 packs a day is better for me... my height (always had 4 on CD) and the excercise I do.

:) happy kerry

Last edited:
good luck with s&s - I've ordered a trial pack from them for a bit of a change for a week! hope you manage to get your mojo back on it ;)

Good luck with your slim and save, you have done so well so far maybe a change is what you need, I am taller than you 6ft, and when i did CD it was recommended i have 4 packs but since doing exante i only have the 3 and find that is fine? I hope you manage to sort yourself out and once again good luck xxx
Keep Posting xxx:)

Back