50 pounds!

CF18

Live long and prosper
I see a lot of new folks on the forum these last few days, so I thought I'd post a quick word of encouragement. I started Cambridge at the beginning of July, and when I stepped on the scale yesterday morning, I had lost over 50 pounds! It really does work - some weeks are better than others, and the rate of weight loss does slow down a bit after the first few weeks, but if you stick to the plan, success is guaranteed!

Cheers!

Well done thats amazing x u must feel well diff i lost almost 5st last year fell off big time started again in March but couldn't stick to it started for the last time last week and lost 11lb this week im determined to do this once and for all

Blimey ell done to you x
What an achievement x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    937.4 KB · Views: 177
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 153
That's amazing, well done. I bet your little boy loves the fact that you run around more and play with him. Inspirational! X

I bet your little boy loves the fact that you run around more and play with him.

So true! I started Cambridge because my doctor diagnosed me with sleep apnea, which was gone by the time I'd lost 20 pounds. So I definitely get more rest and feel more energetic these days.

Back