50+ Reasons To Lose Weight - For Those Low Moments

To find someone to do all of the above with!

Hi all I love this thread,I am new to the forum and havent posted before I agree with all of the above and just wanted to add mine

To not have to try and look and see if I have left one of those horrid sweaty marks on a plastic chair.

Brilliant thread!

To never have to deal with people adding you on facebook and then remarking that they have added the wrong person.

To have someone call you slim without a sarcastic tone.

To realise that the temp guys that didn't know you till a month ago are actually talking to you 'cos they find you attractive - not interesting (shallow I know!)

To have collar bones to drape a gorgeous bit of Tiffany frosting over!
(Have someone buy me Tiffany frosting!)

man i can identify with that cherylced!

i never want to have to perform weird rolling onto my knees acrobatics to get out of the bath ever again!!! x

thank god it's not just me!!! x

Hi all I love this thread,I am new to the forum and havent posted before I agree with all of the above and just wanted to add mine

To not have to try and look and see if I have left one of those horrid sweaty marks on a plastic chair.

Ok I am printing this out tomorrow!

Mine would be:

- Be able to get in and out of my sports car without looking like an OAP hauling myself up from it as it's so low!
- To be able to get an outfit from Ann Summers and fit into it, rather than only being able to fit what feels like the size of a leg into it only as it's so tiny.
- To go dancing in a Club and not be the 'fat lemon' at the side of slim Friends.
- To have my old spark back, where I do random spontaneous things instead of hiding at home where no-one can see me.
- To be able to have my Mans arms around me without them stretching out miles.
- To be able to go to any normal shops and get a pretty top.

I feel so inspired now :D

Not to grunt like an elderly person when I get into or out of an armchair.
Not to wear the same type of clothes day in and day out.
To be able to have a decent hairstyle instead of just tidy hair.
To feel pretty enough to wear jewelery
Ditto makeup
Ditto Nail Varnish
To walk Wizzy and not be exhausted after half an hour.
To glow with health and vitality
Lynne x

Fantastic thread! So inspiring.

Mine would be to have a dance (I teach jive) without becoming a sweaty wreck.
To actually like myself again.

As for the thighs, a little trick a friend shared with me that actually works is to rub roll on deodrant between your thighs when you wear a skirt. Your thighs wont chap...it works with sure and Dove (tried and tested).

i want to be able to wave at someone and not have to wait half an hour for my bingo wings to stop waving!!

I want to be able to go to a party and not freeze in horror when I hear the intro'we're gonna do the twist and it goes like this!'

I have tears rolling down my face with this thread! Its so nice to know other people have these problems too.... I agree with most of the reasons already listed.

Mine to add are;

*Not blame every single thing, whether big or small, in my life on my weight.

*Not think I am going to die alone on spinster island cos nobody will love me or want a family with me.

*To stop crying and feeling like a recluse!

Brilliant thread.... xx

this is a brill thread.
mine would be;
1) to wear a skirt and knee high boots
2) to look good in above
3) for oh to be amazed when he sees me dressed up
4) to be the one people look at and go "god shes good looking"
5) feel more confident when going on a night out
6) to be proud of me for finally becoming the person i want to be!
7) to be in pics and not thing oh my god do i look like that!!
8) not feel as self conscious around oh!!

prob lot more!! might spend time exploring this myself!! thanks xxx

Bumping this again it is such a brilliant read it should be one of the stickys:clap:

I want to be referred to as 'fit' as my male mates put it!

And most of all wish to be a MILF as Im not into combats and t shirts anymore! want to get into skinny jeans, ugg style boots, tight tops. And a small jacket - not lke the curren one that drowns me

Back