50+ Reasons To Lose Weight - For Those Low Moments

To be able to run from the communal bathroom to my bed room in just a towel that covers every part of me. (used to live on a Navy base)

To not be dreading my 4 week trip to America....that i saved all my leave and money for because....i am worried about the seats on the plane, the rides at the theme parks, meeting people........etc.

Taz x

My biggest one is too be healthy inside and out.

And find that confidense i had as a crazy 19 ywar old in size 14s who ha so much fun and laughed all day and night - not this moaning whinging nag i turned into - i am feeling more happy then i have felt for years and hope it can only get better.

would like to feel happy about I look instead of well that'l do
be confident to go out at night and not be fatest one
to be able to pick tops i like instead of looking for tops with sleeves to cover them
for people to look at me and think wow
to get no more bloody fat comments

I know this will sound daft but i want guys to drool over me - i want hubby to notice it as well (might make him wash up once in a while!) lol!x

I want to not make excuses to not do things and go places because of my weight. It's like my life has been on hold for years waiting to be slim before I do all the things I want to do.

To be able to wear hold up stockings without the hold up bit creasing or flapping over the other way so theres nothing to hold them up and they end up round your knees.Or if they do stay up not have the blood supply cut off to your lower legs!!

Lol! How funny is this thread? it's great!

Mine to add is...

I don't want to be described as 'the one with the big lovely personality'. I want to be the fit or pretty one for a change.

and

When there's a car full of people going out... I don't want them to leave me the front seat so they have room to breathe in the back!

Besides those two... pretty much every other one listed would be fine by me ;)

To be able to have a baby safely...:sigh:

to actually wear one size fits all stuff.
socks that fit ankles and legs comfortably.
I moved my belt to the next smaller notch yesterday Yee Haw!
Climbed up a set of very steep stone stairs in the dark to a rickety gazeebo at the dude ranch last weekend at my women's retreat. I would have not done that even in the daylight a few months ago.
I am just grateful I am able to do a lot more things than in the past.

• to not freak out if I forgot to lock the bathroom door, and my hubby has walked in on me just stepping out of the shower
  • to find shoes that do not chuff me (have wide feet + fat = ouch ouch ouch)
  • to stop looking for swimwear that will hold the belly under some sort of control
  • to be able to get ready to go out in 5 mins, not 25, just put jeans on, top and off I go. All the time wasted by trying out different outfits-one doesn’t cover my belly, another one chuffs, the only trousers that fit are in a wash aaauuuggghh
  • to be able to wear skirts that are not ankle-long as my legs are so big
  • to be able to wear my hair up and not worry about the quadruple chin
  • to look and feel younger
  • to not have my family ashamed of me when we are on the beach
  • to be able to have sex in whichever room in the house I feel like! In whichever pose I want! In the daytime! Yeah!
  • To be able to wear sleeveless tops
  • To look good in a dress in summer
  • To be able to have lots of different outfits to wear while on holiday, simply because they are so small that I can fit more into the suitcase
  • To not have trousers wear out on the inside of the thighs
  • To not have upper thighs wobble and stick (against each other) when I walk, ESPECIALLY when in swimming costume
  • To not worry where my husband’s hands are when he is hugging me for fear of him “noticing” how fat I am (as if he doesn’t already know!)
  • To feel so good about myself and the way I look that I don’t need to wear any make up
  • To be able to wear a jacket that doesn’t have to be down to my knees (to cover up ham legs and Olympic size butt)
  • To be able to wear backless tops and dresses in summer

Wow what an amazing thread, feel totally moved buy all the posts...To be able to paint my toe nails (as soon as I can reach them)!!

to finally stop thinking of what life would be like if i lost the weight and actually live that life.
to care about how i look, by putting make up on, having different hair styles, being fashionable, rather than looking plain as not wanting to draw attention to myself!

To look like the true ME on the outside ....that matches the inside I already know. :)

Back