50 shades of grey books

Cor yummy I hope so! When I was reading the books I envisaged him playing Christian so hope he does now!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

NO I'M NOT :p

I have to say, while they are pretty sexy, these books are bad for bondage. The biggest part of any BDSM play is consent, which Mr Grey doesn't seem to mind manipulating out of the girl. And cable ties?! Let's just say that if he behaved in a proper BDSM club the way he does in the books he would be asked to leave!

If you can suspend your belief then enjoy them, erotica is a great way to explore your sexuality. Just my opinion :)

I have to say, while they are pretty sexy, these books are bad for bondage. The biggest part of any BDSM play is consent, which Mr Grey doesn't seem to mind manipulating out of the girl. And cable ties?! Let's just say that if he behaved in a proper BDSM club the way he does in the books he would be asked to leave!

If you can suspend your belief then enjoy them, erotica is a great way to explore your sexuality. Just my opinion :)

Maybe, but then I would say the vast majority of people reading these books have absolutely no idea what goes on in a BDSM club (in fact, I had to look up what BDSM meant when I was reading them...) so wouldn't even think about it!!!

However, it's like anything - if you are knowledgeable in any field then you can find fault in books/films which refer to that field - Military and Nursing are a couple which spring to mind!!!

Maybe, but then I would say the vast majority of people reading these books have absolutely no idea what goes on in a BDSM club (in fact, I had to look up what BDSM meant when I was reading them...) so wouldn't even think about it!!!

However, it's like anything - if you are knowledgeable in any field then you can find fault in books/films which refer to that field - Military and Nursing are a couple which spring to mind!!!

Spot on! My mum is a nurse and hates watching House for the same reason.

I'm sure 99% of people would do more research than reading 50 Shades if they wanted anything similar, so probably it won't do that much harm, just gets me a bit riled ya know? ;)

Haa, my OH politely enquired if they were making any more books after I finished the third. He looked a bit sad when I said no......

Haven't picked up book 3 in over a week... I need to get this finished... There are people waiting on the book.

Enjoying them (middle of second) but was frustrated by the author's lack of diversity with words (I swear, if I ever read mercurial again...).

Find I lol at them and love the emails. If you take them as you find them - a bit of cheeky fun - they're fab!!

X

Cazran25 said:
I love the email sections, especially when they alter their signatures!

Me, too.

I'll just leave this here...

562433_10151171862142506_1447130174_n.jpg
Mr.Grey or Mr.Grae lol

Dya know, I can say this here and people will a) Know that Im barking anyway so take no notice or b) perhaps understand what I am saying.

During the reading process... I felt kind of... different? It wasnt an obvious "reading smut" type of different, more an electrical anticipation type of different. Like a genuine excitement to find out what happened. Never been affected by a book like that. Most bizarre. Wonder if it will be the same on the second read. Almost frightened to try and find out.

Yours sincerely, Minxo-el-bonkers.
Did you find out?
I feel as if I know the characters which is strange as I don't know that I know anybody like them if you know what I mean!

Back