50 Shades of Grey

LauraLooLa said:
Ha ha, when I bought the first one I was on the bus home and made sure I kept the cover facing my lap when I was skimming the first page...oh the shame :D :D

Hehehe love this! Xx

Starlight said:
The hype has totally put me off these now. I got them free for my kindle but theyre falling further and further down my 'to read' list

I know what u mean but I did that with the twilight saga (nearly 2 years after the hype!) and felt so left out so thought I'm not doing it again :D These books are a rather, ahem, intense read... :D

I read part of the first one and it was as I thought total overhyped rubbish. Deleted them all. Absolutely can't see the appeal

Finished the second one yesterday, the hype/sex/eroticness doesnt phase me anymore I just wanna know what happens in the end!

Have been told there is another being released from Christian's view on it all

Zoesastar said:
Have been told there is another being released from Christian's view on it all

I hope so, I think it would be great to read from his side!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bought all three and could hardly stop reading book one now that I've started. Not fantastically written, but readable. As an American I keep getting a bit distracted by the American protagonist using Britishisms (EL should have hired an American editor) and as a Seattlite I keep wondering where the rain is? And, I'm sorry. No one who grew up in home of Starbucks would not Not Drink coffee! And giving her a Mac Pro? When Bill Gates is a native of Seattle? I doubt that!

However, Seattle is a very liberal city and I am sure there is a significant SM/DM culture. So that art is authentic, I think.

I have also read book 1 started book 2 and 3 is downloaded and ready on my kindle :rolleyes:

Book one Done - book two just started...

Started on 3rd book recently. first one was def better than 2nd!!

junkfoodfiend said:
Started on 3rd book recently. first one was def better than 2nd!!

Oh, good... I was hoping.

She has sold the film right as well now, not sure how that's going to work!

I volunteer to be the stunt double for Ana!

Lol you can get back in line I was first! Hey who they going to get to play christian if its too bad ill step down lol x

nearly finished the 3rd one. Can anyone suggest what to read next?? love it - defo could do with a mr grey lol

Back