50lb in 16 weeks - A challenge

I'm ok today, am keen to get on to TS but can't until I have my gall bladder out next weekend but until then the weight loss is slow :-( sticking to working solution until I'm allowed to go onto TS, but did have more carbs yesterday than I probably should have as I have to have all bran to keep my digestive system going right now so not into ketosis yet nor will I be until about two weeks from now but until then I'm going to keep pushing through! Whilst waiting for the surgery I've had every opportunity to put dieting off and use it as an excuse to just eat and that's not going to happen! I am determined to change the way I think about food! X

Can I piggy back??? I'll go 50 by October too!!

I'm on day 4, WI is tues

Bit of pressure now lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Fizzyfluff, loving the names here.

Best wishes on your op Emma, mmmm... wondering how much a gall bladder weighs - it all counts:)

1/4 of a lb! I looked it up! Every little helps as tesco would say! X

Here's our group of 50lbs'ers:

Tink82
Emma1904
Messyfreckle
Sallywally
Rosb
Missbean
Lasteverdiet
Shelliewoo83
Fizzyfluff
Lumpy1 -3 lbs

I've put my losses in this week, let me know how you are doing?

xxx

Tink82 -6 lbs
Emma1904
Messyfreckle
Sallywally
Rosb
Missbean
Lasteverdiet
Shelliewoo83
Fizzyfluff
Lumpy1 -3 lbs

Well done Tink82 that's a really good start.

xxx

Well done Tink! :D

I 'feel' heavy today - has anyone else had that feeling? :(

No reason why I should (except TOM looming) but I just 'feel' heavier than yesterday. :cool:

Anyway I dont weigh in until Tuesday so hopefully will 'feel' lighter by then
! :sigh:

This probably is because of TOM. My cycle is all over the place at the moment, which is unusual for me but normal for this diet evidently. Don't worry though, all that water you retain will be lost after.

xxx

Can i join please?? I am currently in week 1 and i weigh in on Tuesday!!!

Oooooo add me in! I have a size 10 wedding dress to get in by Nov eeeek

Me too Micalef :) We can do this together- I struggled yday after doing exercise that I shouldn't have done, but hey ho onwards and downwards - hope Tuesday brings me a good result, I'll be gutted otherwise. x

Welcome Micaleff and Carly82.

How was everyone's weekend?

I had a long walk yesterday, so good to get out of the house and stretch the legs. Came across a travelling 'It's a Knockout' competition. People are strange! Though it was a good diversion and kept me out of the fridge.

xxx

I blew my weekend! :-(

but have only put 3lb water weight on which is good as I did eat a fair bit! so at weigh in tomorrow I reckon I'm only in for a 2lb loss but at least thats 2 lb gone! x

Hi everyone, hope you all ok and having a good day.

3rd day for me today and so far so good, I can just feel that 50lb melting away!!

xx

Evening everyone,

How is everyone getting on?

Horror of a day at work but much better now I'm at home with my feet up. Went to the gym as well but only did ten mins of cardio and then some weights, am focussing on toning so I don't end up with a load of excess skin.

And for the first time today I have managed over 3 litres of water! Normally only get to about 2.

Hope everyone is doing ok xxxx

I had my weigh in this morning and ive lost 11lbs!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

Im quite happy with that ...just need to work out how to update my sig?!

Off to the gym tonight ....

Tink82 -6 lbs
Emma1904
Messyfreckle
Sallywally
Rosb
Missbean
Lasteverdiet
Shelliewoo83
Fizzyfluff - 11.8
Micaleff - 11
Lumpy1 -3 lbs

Great losses today for Fizzyfluff and Micaleff, well done.

Back