50lb Summer Challenge

Welcome along Sarahc..

please feel eel free to put your pounds worth in..lol

good luck xxx

It would be good to know what diet/way of eating/lifestyle everyone is following?

Me, I had hypnotherapy last Sept to beat my binge eating. Noone is more surprised than me that it worked, and after 25 years of suffering as a binger since childhood, I have not binged since my first session 4 months ago.

I loosely follow Paul McKenna's I Can Make You Thin rules but mainly I stick to 3 meals a day plus a bowl of cereal as an evening snack. This is giving me a small but steady weight loss of about a pound a week.

What do you all follow?

Well most of you know I am on the Paul McKenna hypnotic gastric band... It's a book and trance cd, which hypnotises you into thinking you have a gastric band.

i started it a year ago on the 31st January, and I am almost 12 stone down.

i have tried just about every diet, and have been overweight since I was 13, and now being 41, I truly wish I had found this 20 years ago..

Never felt this healthy and happy, even tho I've still about 5 stone to go, its no longer 17 stone to lose!

Jane xxx

I'll join if I may?

Theria - 0lb lost 50lb to go
Big Ben - 0lb lost 50lb to go
Missmiff - 0lb lost 50lb to go
Bee32 - 0lb lost 50lb to go
Chezz - 0lb lost 50lb to go
Mairead - 0lb lost 50lb to go
Porkscratching - 0lb lost 25lb to go
MrsMcGregor - 0lb lost 50lb to go
Muhachka - 0lb lost 50lb to go
Sarahc - 0lb lost 42.5 to go
Madferitchick - 0lb lost 50lb to go

Thank you missmiff

You've done amazingly, u must feel like a new person :).

I'm 37 and wish I had started this in my late teens or early 20's but hey we're doing it now :)

X

Hi all,

I am not following a specific diet as such but on 1500 calories a day. Doing Taebo 4 times a week.

I am 34 and have tried dieting all my adult life. I have done all other diets ( meal replacements) and lost about 47lbs. I then started eating normal and obviously over did it and binge eating now I have put it back on and another 21lbs on. I am 260.4lbs at my heaviest and I should be 154lbs so have just over 100lb in total to loose.

I realised that I needed to be healthy and change my lifestyle. No matter what we are all in the same boat and trying to achieve the same goal.

Good luck to all.

Well most of you know I am on the Paul McKenna hypnotic gastric band... It's a book and trance cd, which hypnotises you into thinking you have a gastric band. i started it a year ago on the 31st January, and I am almost 12 stone down. i have tried just about every diet, and have been overweight since I was 13, and now being 41, I truly wish I had found this 20 years ago.. Never felt this healthy and happy, even tho I've still about 5 stone to go, its no longer 17 stone to lose! Jane xxx

Wow well done Jane, you have done great. 5 stone is not a lot considering what you have already achieved. ?

Can I tag along too please 50lb is a lovely chunk of what I have left to lose as I'm aiming for 7lb a month it ties in perfectly ... I'm following slimming world but also expecting Paul mckennas band books tomorrow so hoping to tie the 2 if poss x

Can I join too? Have around 13 stone to lose. So this would be fab! Can you actually tie the 2 together then? I thought a gb and sw would be a bit of a mismatch seeing as you can't eat to much with a gb, I turned one down this time last year, determined to make it on my own.
Can someone just explain what it is and how long the 50lb test will be and from when it will start and end thank you xxx

Can I join too? Have around 13 stone to lose. So this would be fab! Can you actually tie the 2 together then? I thought a gb and sw would be a bit of a mismatch seeing as you can't eat to much with a gb, I turned one down this time last year, determined to make it on my own.
Can someone just explain what it is and how long the 50lb test will be and from when it will start and end thank you xxx

I don't know I haven't read the book but S/W is a healthy way of eating forever isn't it.. so I'm living in hope lol

miss miff, may I join? I just installed the band with Paul last week and I'm so excited! 4 lbs in 1 week! I'm ready!

Whoohoo that's amazing can't wait to have a nosey ! Do you find your eating habits very different at the moment x

I am eating much slower and savoring every bite. I'm not tempted to help my little darlings clean their plates. I am relaxed around food, it isn't something I must obsess over! I did Paul's band, but I am also listening to the I Can Make You Thin cd. It all is just feeling very natural!

Hello to all the new people..

feeling really positive, and hope you all are too..

Here's the updated list of challengers..
I wish you all the best of luck for your 1st challenge weigh in.

Coffeecup1 - 0lb lost 50lb to go
DragonsnDaffs - 0lb lost 50lb to go
FivebyFive - 0lb lost 50lb to go
Laneygirl - 0lb lost 50lb to go

Loads of luck

Jane xxxx

Can I join in to I wi tomorrow xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have added my name to the list hope you don't mind. Good Luck everyone:

DragonsnDaffs - 0lb lost 50lb to go
FivebyFive - 0lb lost 50lb to go
Laneygirl - 0lb lost 50lb to go
debsxdiet - 0lb lost 50lbto go

I think I'll join too. 50lb will more or less put me at my target weight loss (going from obese class 2 to overweight. I've never really had the ambition to be normal:) ). I want to do it by the end of July.

Here's an updated list with all new challengers added..

if you wish to join simply do so, you can copy n paste and add your name or simply ask me to do it for you

Can't wait to start adding he fab list of losses..