50lbs off by Christmas 2014

SalazarSlytherin

I'm making a push towards Christmas (I know I know I can't believe it's coming around again!) and I've decided 50lbs off sounds like a good round number.

So anyone else want to buddy up and push for this with me?

Hi, here to subscribe. my target is also 50lb by Xmas, I've lost 8lb in 4 weeks at weightwatchers, so 42lb more to go. x

Here to subscribe - 49.5lb to go :eek: need all the support I can get and will support you as much as I can - i'm on here most evenings xx

I've only lost 8lb in 4 weeks but I'm starting to feel thinner, like my face & my belly isn't as bloated :)

Can't wait to get all this weight off. x

8lbs in 4 weeks is great! Every pound off is a really good thing when you look at how much a pound is in real life terms it's far more than we think!

Hi all, new member joining in! 50lb won't get me to goal, but it's a perfect target for the rest of the year.

I am on wk2 of simple start, had my first weigh in this morning, down 7lbs so 43 to go! I'm not expecting a huge loss next WI since I did so well today, but I'm secretly hoping to lose another 3lbs and make a great leap towards the 50lb mark! Fingers crossed and head down...

Hope you all have a great day and best of luck with the week ahead x

Well done you, keep up the good work xx

7.5lbs off this week. I'm absolutely thrilled!
Well done everyone on your losses ^_^

15.5lbs so far in total

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Weigh in for me on Saturday, fingers crossed for a good loss, at least to get my first stone (but I would love a bigger loss if I'm honest) :) xx

STS this week, bit annoyed as I wasn't bad on my diet really, i did a lot of walking last week, never mind. See what happens this Wednesday. x

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Taylor, hopefully you'll get a good result this week!

Didn't update after last week's WI,; lost 3lbs and down another 4lb today for a total of 14lb so far

Hi ladies can I please join in this challenge? I have my first weigh in on Wednesday evening and have loads to lose so 50lb by Christmas could be my first interim goal. Well done on your losses so far :) x

Thank you x

Back