50lbs to lose! blimey its enough to make u comfort eat

bouncybikergirl

first week of slimming world,
I weigh in on a thurs morning.
Scales showing 2.5 lbs off so far im hoping they wont shoot up on their own thur morning lol. This will be a long haul.
Finding the extra easy plan ok i love cooking so that helps.
Lucky to have treadmill and a xtrainer in the garage so use those daily. half hr on each or more if legs will let me or do a 5k walk with the dogs 2 or 3 times a week.
Love fruit and veg and spices :D
ive been having 15 syns a day hope this isnt too many - have needed them but not binged on junk :)

I lose weight really slowly and in the past ive given up if I get stuck or start yo yoing about but this time I cant. Ive never been this big. I did the cambridge diet lost alot of weight but couldnt keep it up then ate like crazy because I felt so deprived and anxious. It piled on at a rate of half a stone a wk.
Ive been so depressed about my weight for months now - nothing fits me and I feel like my life is on hold because I want to do alot when im lighter. Climbing, passing bike test, skydive, get married (been engaged forever) :) maybe have more kids. while I can.

Good luck! As you will see from my stats, I've lost 50lbs - it's taken me 9 months - I lose slowly too. Just stick with it and you will get there!

Well done on the 2.5lbs hunni, by Thursday you may have another couple off too. You and me could be twins with the anxiety, depression, comfort eating and bouncing from diet to diet. But i've done it for so long i've got 150lbs to lose! Keep going and good luck xx

wow thanks for the lovely messages ladies :) feeling very motivated this wk :)

error

dont know how to delete posts lol

Last edited:
Back