• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

51lbs in 10 weeks

Hello all

It was my WI last night and I am over the moon to have lost over 50lbs already. I have to say that the last few weeks have been a little bit of a challenge but all in all, this diet does exactly what it says on the tin... its great.
I actually can't believe that I made it this far (seemed impossible when I started) so onwards I go...

Have a great day everyone

Laura

p.s. gosh - just realised it is actually 9 weeks isn't it - not 10. Yippee!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Juliakno

Taking it Day by Day
:wow:what a truly inspirational weightloss!!! You're absolutely right, the diet does exactly what it promises, it might not always be easy but it works. Keep up the good work!!!!!

Hello all

It was my WI last night and I am over the moon to have lost over 50lbs already. I have to say that the last few weeks have been a little bit of a challenge but all in all, this diet does exactly what it says on the tin... its great.
I actually can't believe that I made it this far (seemed impossible when I started) so onwards I go...

Have a great day everyone

Laura

p.s. gosh - just realised it is actually 9 weeks isn't it - not 10. Yippee!
WOW, 51lbs in 9 weeks, thats fantastic. I'm going to use you as my inspiration!!! I started on Sunday with 91lbs to lose, so it would be fantasttic to think that by 19/08/07 I could just have 40lbs to go. Good luck on the rest of your journey!.

Congratulations, amazing how quickly the time goes by and how quickly the weight comes off. Target before you know it!

Great weight loss, and now downhill all the way (weight I mean!!!)

Brillo Pads

Sam

CONGRATULATIONS

What a great weight loss you must feel brilliant

scareypeanuts

Just one day at a time
WOW...WOW....WOW....WOW and WOW That is one wow for every 10lbs you have lost.

Fantastic and WOW xx