:-(

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Having a bad day today after being so good all week :(

AF has arrived and my god I feel bloated and very uncomfy......

I aint eaten much, strawberries and yog for brekkie and then I walked to our shopping centre only a mile or 2... but went starbucks :X and had a cappucino and muffin :(

Oh well.. Going out tonight - to a deaf night at a pub but only drinking diet coke
witwoooo!!

Hope all having better day than me!

We're all allowed off days mate - so dont worry (just dont do a me and let the bad day turn into a bad week!)

Will you be eating tonight or just sticking to your diet coke? whats a deaf night? xxx

Oh no - not eating, just d.coke..... gna have some noodles b4 I go out... Im trying my hardest coz as we all know at the TOTM being good food wise is the last on our minds! I just want chocolate and crisps! pmp

Im training to become an interpreter for the deaf so go to deaf clubs to interact with ppl! All good fun :)
x

I wondered if AF was a friend (I gathered it meant she was on her period!)

A woman I work with is training in sign language - I find it really interesting xxx

I wondered if AF was a friend (I gathered it meant she was on her period!)

A woman I work with is training in sign language - I find it really interesting xxx
Yh Aunt Flo - No idea the whole reasoning behind it!!

I am on my level 3 so is really intense but good fun!
xx

I always thought it was because ppl used it as an excuse. I.E Aunt Flo is coming round so wont be coming out. I think it is an american term.

I always thought it was because ppl used it as an excuse. I.E Aunt Flo is coming round so wont be coming out. I think it is an american term.
Aint a clue, just on mails I use it!

very discreet lol

Oh yh def... Paul has a few - he hates me when its here! There is so no love lost!! SHAME! X

Back