5lb down in refeed week

well done elaine WTG!! :)

Going back to 100% a week today (think that is the 31st isn't it). Am excited to be eating some food over Christmas, but give me 100% any day - mad aren't I!

That is fantastic. Wish I'd done the same... the M&S Stollen cake is proving to be my downfall. Think I'm just going to have to take the hit - have a controlled scoff until Boxing day then back to 100% on the 28th... not looking forward to the headaches but that Stollen cake is sooo worth it hahaha. Merry Christmas xxx

Omg I love stollen sooo much, trying to potion control by buying the bite sized stollen rather than the big ones (which I can scoff all of in two sessions lol)xxx

Hope you have a friendly neighbour? If so, give them the Stollen and tell them you will be collecting a piece a day!!! Mind you, I live in the Welsh Valley's where we all know each other intimately, my neighbour has to date; a tin of heroes; a bottle of Cava and goodness knows what will be passed over the garden wall on Christmas day for safe keeping!

Sadly neighbours not so friendly following a difference of opinion over a house extension!!!! Sometimes -well most times actually- I really miss living in Wales!!

Hi - Wales is a great place to live isn't it, we have our house, then cousins house, then their children's house (so another cousin) then Mums house! Postman told brother in law that we were having a lovely holiday the other week when he saw him in the street, he knew this because he had just delivered a post card to Mum's house!

Back