5lb left to go needing help!!!

Chef Loz

So I got these last 5lb to get rid and seems to be taking for ever following slimming world
But still there lingering any advice???
Thank u

I'm afraid that I don't know much about slimming world. With only 5 lbs to go I wouldn't suggest a VLCD - you need to have more weight to lose than that - it takes a bit of time to get into ketosis and it would be difficult to know when you had lost only 5 lbs because your glycogen stores will have been depleted, and they will be refilled when you re-feed.

Perhaps you could use My Fitness Pal to take ownership of the food you're eating on slimming world? Put in everything you are eating and understand the level of calories and carbs etc which that leads to. Perhaps you could identify a change which would help. The general rules of 'eat as much of x as you want' can be very tempting and won't always produce loss but if you put it into MFP you'll be able to see the impact.

carry on eating the same , but do more excercise ?

5lb seems like a small amount to worry about , are you trying to reach a goal thats been set by sw

it may be too low for you and your body has found its natural weight ?

SW members set their own goals Pheonix and it doesn't have to be in a healthy range either, if you want to lose a stone out of 4 then that's your goal iykwim?

A VLCD wouldn't be advisable so close to goal, you could however use 2 S/S products a day as your breakfast/lunch and then a low calorie dinner to keep overall calorie intake low.

But I have to say, as a fan of SW, if that's what's worked for you so far, I'd stick with it and check you're having all your syn allowance, HE's and maybe do a few red fish days, they seem to have great results on the SW board with some extra superSpeed foods.

Back