5TH DAY IN ON CAMBRIDGE

peackie

Well i am 5 days in feel great most of the time then come over real tired i am drinking gallons of water my loo has never been so used ha ha.
i need to lose 3-4 stones and i am determined to do it my daughter is doing it as well.
I had a bout of diahrea i dont know if thats normal but it has passed.
for the first few days i had headaches but its not easy sometimes.
This forum really helps so any advice is welcome. I am off to Jamaica hopefully in Feb so i dont want to lie on beach and get harpooned them thinking i am the great white whale :wave_cry:so i really gotta stick to it.
I have tried every diet in the book and lost weight on some of them but this is it i hope. good luck to everyone on cambridge

63rvbrq.jpg

Welcome to minimins this is a great place to be loads of great advice & plenty of support, there's a amazing bunch of people on here.

It's great that you & your daughter Debs are doing cd together great support for eachother. The first week is always the hardest but when you see such quick big weight losses it makes it all worth it, a VLCD has certainly changed my life & i would recommend it to anyone!

Best piece of advice i can give you is :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: lots of it try to aim between 4-6 litres per day (hard at the beginning if you don't drink much water usually)as the moto on here is 'the more you drink the more you shrink' & how very true that is.

Good luck with your journey hun, keep posting & i look forward to hearing you shrink.....xxxx

HIya

I had toilet troubles 3 days in first time around on CD. I am on antibiotics at the mo so probably wont notice if it's the cambridge or them that makes me wanna go!! LOL

Good luck with CD it's a great way to lose the weight - hard but worth it!

hiya boofaloo thanks for that lets hope its a one off i feel greay otherwise just a bit tired sometimes how much have you lost so far

Hi Peackie
I'm also on day 5 (and also on the south coast!). Hope all is going well. I'm definitely in ketosis now so that fat is burning away!

It'll be good to compare losses (although I have heaps more to lose than you). Is your weigh in day Mondays?

russiandoll

hi there well i am nearly 16st or was when i started i am in ketosis now as well so hopefully the fat is melting away have you weighed yourself my scales say i have lost 7 ibs hope thats right fingers crossed hope it all goes well for you we will keep in touch, sally

hey mum

:) well just going to say what a fantastic site this is and how very helpfull everyone is and our aim to lose weight im sure will be easier with all the help and support from all these great people who have either been through this already or are going through this WE CANT DO IT !!! :)

Hi all and welcome :wave_cry:

I am on week two and still going strong lol I hope I stay that way.
I must admit I get tired around nine in the evening which is unlike me but I go to bed now around then and it keeps me away from food lol
I am only getting weighed every two weeks and lost 6 1/2 lbs after 3 days and I can feel my clothes are getting loser. That really spurs me on.
Keep focused and we can all achieve our goals woohoo

Good Lucks

Choc xx :party0011:

well

day 3 over and feeling ok very thirsty today so gona aim for 4ltrs tmorrow as ive had about 5 today the more ive drank the more i was thirsty so ill stick with 4ltrs also ive been acidy somach aswell so am hoping that will pass to we will c fingers crossed as im no where near as hungry today good luck all ill keep you all posted keep going mum we doing brill xxxx

cheated a bit

I felt so acidy last night i had 3 cream crackers cos i felt sick but checked i am still in ketosis went to see my councellor and she weighed me 71/2 ibs 6 days i am motivated again she told me to eat chicken have an add on meal if i get it again so will try i am dissapointed with myself but not giving up i do hope i succeed as i really want to good luck everone else and thanxs for the messages

Well i am 5 days in feel great most of the time then come over real tired i am drinking gallons of water my loo has never been so used ha ha.
i need to lose 3-4 stones and i am determined to do it my daughter is doing it as well.
I had a bout of diahrea i dont know if thats normal but it has passed.
for the first few days i had headaches but its not easy sometimes.
This forum really helps so any advice is welcome. I am off to Jamaica hopefully in Feb so i dont want to lie on beach and get harpooned them thinking i am the great white whale :wave_cry:so i really gotta stick to it.
I have tried every diet in the book and lost weight on some of them but this is it i hope. good luck to everyone on cambridge

weight.png

im starving too. can feel my chatterbox trying to talk me into having a binge tonight, cos ive done well this week and finally reached the 11's. can feel my will power dissolving as well, not good!!!

I felt so acidy last night i had 3 cream crackers cos i felt sick but checked i am still in ketosis went to see my councellor and she weighed me 71/2 ibs 6 days i am motivated again she told me to eat chicken have an add on meal if i get it again so will try i am dissapointed with myself but not giving up i do hope i succeed as i really want to good luck everone else and thanxs for the messages

:party0011:7 1/2lbs in 6 days is great, well done....you go girl...xxx

Back