5th July 2008 b2b

lol i know, i had to ask them if i'd be ok taking my shakes in as a iknow some places can be funny about it lol. Hows it going for you?

Well today has been hectic, went for my gym induction and she nearly killed me, i am SOOOOOOOOO unfit she put me on the cross trainer which i've not been able to do since before i had my blood clots so only managed 2 1/2 mins before i couldnt move my legs anymore lol then she put me on this rope climbing machine and set it for 2 mins on lowest tension and i was like wow this is easy then after 1 munite it was like it'd turned into a big rock omg it was SOOOOOO heavy but i managed it lol my arms are still aching then i went on the treadmill for 15mins and burnt off 105kcals and then it was time to go shower and walk 1 mile home as had to take miffy to the vets, after my shower and walk home which took 15mins (30 with shower) and then trying to catch miffy by the time i'd gotten to the vets my face was still crimson lol!!! Miffy's poorly again, still got the snuffles so got another 10day course of antibiotics and she might need her teeth filing as she's drooling so she's sulking now lol. Oh and i had such a bad head when i got home from the gym as i'd burnt off just over 150kcals but only had 1 shake so i was actually -17kcals at 5.30pm lol so i've had some painkillers, my 2nd tetra and just slurping a cup a soup with no bread :-D so that puts me at 220kcals so far so i've got another 900kcals for tea yay for exercise lolol am gonna go again tomorrow night after i've been to my CDC while i'm still in motivation mode lolol good thing about it is i'm not hungry atall and only having the cup a soup as ive got a bad head due to lack of kcals lol oh and i REALLY hope their scales are right as according to them i've lost 10lbs lol but i highly doubt it as mine say a loss of 2lbs but either way it's looking good :)

Well i've had another busy day, went to the gym at 9.30 am and stayed there for 3hours lol did 5 mins on cross trainer then 15mins fat burning on bike followed by 35mins fat burning on treadmill and 10mins on the rope climbing machine then i did 30lengths in the pool so after all that hard work i spent 20mins in the hydrotherapy pool which my muscles loved then went in the steam room and the sauna. By the time i got to the shower i wanted to sleep lol then took my sis to T centre for our makeovers but it didnt happen thanks to the exceptionally unproffessional staff in boots lancome counter so i bought my books for my hosp time lol am not gonna go to gym tomorrow am having a rest and having my hair trimmed :) Oo and almost forgot..WI tonight lost 5 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was nearly dancing round the room i was that happy lol.

Have a great weekend everyone and be strong!!!

Well not been on for a couple of days, had my op on tuesday, they decided to do it general anaesthetic so i've been very drowsy for the past 2 days and been in a lot of pain. Had my bandage removed today and i can walk a little better now although my foot is HUGE and black n blue with bruising lol the stiches come out on the 18th so i've got to change my dressing's every 2 days til then. Diet's kinda gone out the window coz i've not been able to cook and the rest of my family are just lazy so last night had a chinese and the night before had a healthy tea but then followed it off with 1/2 bag of aero bubbles and some rice infusion pringles, also struggling to get the water down me as it takes me 5mins to get up and another 5 to hobble to the kitchen an dgotta plan toilet breaks lol but at least it won't be for long. Ooo and i really do love the powder shakes, had a choc mint this morning and gonna have a strawberry one in a few mins if i can be bothered moving lol. Right well i'm not stopping long still drowsy...think it's the painkillers i'm taking hopefully the damage ive done the last 3 days can be counteracted by 11 days of being 100% perfect from today will let you know how i'm getting on

Well i've managed 2 good days and then ruined it last night and felt guilty afterwards so that's it i'm back to 100% again coz i do not want to have my first weight gain when i want to lose weight so much! Foot's extremely sore today am supposed to be more or less on bed rest for 2 weeks and then after that i'm allowed to walk around minimally but stupidly i made h2b take me to Trafford centre coz i was bored and was at my last day at uni on Fri too so the two combined by 10pm my foot was enormous and my stiches had been bleeding from the over exertion so yesterday i stayed in bed til 3pm and then went to Asda to find some more dressings coz the stupid hopsital only gave me 3 of the right size all the rest are 2 small and my foot actually felt quite ok and for the first time since the op i stayed up past 8.30pm lol but today OMG it's been absolute AGONY had to start taking painkillers again so really hoping they work and the pain eases up also just drinking my first shake as i've again been in bed til 3pm oh and according to my scales i've put 3lbs on as last week they were 3lbs out but we'll see on Friday i suppose it'd be just desserts if i have gained as i said theres only 2 days where i've been 100% this last week and there was me full of hope last Friday thinking i'd have a huge weight loss as i wasn't getting weighed for 2 weeks due to this op oooh but on the VERY plus side i've lost another 2inches from my waist and another 4.5 inches from my whole body so since 17th Aug i've lost 22inches in total from my body AND i was SUPER happy yesterday i wore a pair of trousers that are slightly loose round the waistband and the last time i wore them i had to breathe in had a blob over the top of them and the zip bulged so i was so happy :-D am wearing them again today just becoz lolol

Well still going good and not cheated atall :) am ravenous today though and i can smell the cooking in the kitchen of lamb chops and it smells YUMMY

Well i lost 4lbs on Friday bringing me to 15lbs now :-D but been at Silverstone all weekend and not dieted ATALL in fact i've been to pizza hut and had jaffa cakes and rice pringles and a baguette and 3 chocolate muffins and enjoyed EVERY mouthful although no doubt i'll be moaning on WI this friday. Can go back to the gym tomorrow when my stitches are out so hoping for some damage limitation :-D Will keep you updated hehe

Well diet has not been on my agenda atall this week so i'm expecting about a 6lb gain this week which is my own fault and hopefully seeing it on CDC scales will kive me the kick up the backside i need to get my head back in place. Not even been able to go to the gym as planned now until monday as my trainer doesnt want me starting back til she's seen what my foot's like and i'm seeing her 9.45am on Monday also panicking slightly am at my CBM's engagement party on Saturday and desperately hoping my willpower will have returned by then to not divulge in the pastry and cake section of the buffet think my only redeeming factor this week is although i havent drank water the only fluid i've drank is coke zero so i dread to think what i would have gained if i'd not drank that lol oh and its TOTM too which wont help things but it WILL be off or at least the majority of it for next friday and i will be back to this motivated driven monster who wants and WILL be slim for her wedding day!!!!!!

Well i gained 5lbs on Friday but i was expecting it and i've been very good since thrusday night so i'm hoping for the majority of it to come off this week oooh and we bought our wedding rings on Thurs too and my finger has shrunk 1.5ring sizes YAY it's now the same size as h2bs and his fingers look so skinny lol

Well this week's going great so far....been to the gym twice this week and burnt off 1000kcals :-D but today bin hit bad with the most knocking me off the feet cold i've had for years, been inbed asleep til 6pm tonight and am all bunged up and ughh lol but im not letting it put me off and im very much looking forward to being weighed on Friday :-D

well everything's still going good and i get weighed tomorrow YAYYYYY is it silly to get so excited lolol well im still full of a cold and go a jumper on and the heating and the fire so its another non gym day for me today :( but at least i've been good hehe on my 2nd litre of water but i drink a lot when ive got a cold so i know it'll be nearly 6 again by bedtime, hope all those other B2b out there are being as successful!!

Hope you get a great result tomorrow.

I am going for a wedding dress fitting tomorrow!!!!!

3 weeks 3 days to go!!!!

Waaaaaaaaah:D

OH wow oh wow i cant believe it's so close....bet you're so excited!!!!! I dont know whats wrong with my body today it's suddenly decided it's ravenous but theres nothing healthy in that i could have for lunch so im sitting here with a grumbling tummy hoping i wont mess it up before i get weighed....my scales still only saying a 2-3lb loss meep :(

Well lost 4lbs at weigh in tonight so that put me back up to 1 stone yay :) and i decided to put the weight i lost on WW on my ticker....makes me feel like ive lost more lolol

Another great day for me.....been shopping and bought a new handbag, a jacket and a new top and then i went to the gym and burnt off another 550kcals :-D

Well another 2 successful 100% days had 3 litres of water yesterday and chicken in pitta with salad for tea then today ive been to the gym again done another 550kcals and actually managed 10mins on the cross trainer which 5weeks ago i couldnt even manage 2mins without stopping....don't get me wrong it HURT but in a good way lol so i'm now trying to flush out the water i'll have retained and lost from exercising and on my 5th litre and had yummy chicken in bbq sauce with couscous for tea mmm might have some strawberries and elmlea for dessert but im not hungry at the mo.

Oh and i started my induction for my new job today and omg it was so so so very boring i was the only person there that had actually worked for our trust before and it was all about introducing them to the trust...meeting HR and registering with payroll etc but ive worked there for 6yrs now and stupid policies mean ive gotta do the 5day course as im in a new job :( but at least im getting paid for it hehe

Oo also had a shock coz i realised i've only got 3 1/2 months til i've got to order my wedding dress so i want to lose as much weight as possibly before then so they'll have an idea of what size i'm gonna be....argh its scary....hope i can lose another 2 stone hopefully 3 before jan then if i lose another 3 i'll be in the 15s!!!! So im gonna keep on my gyming and low carb low fat eating along with CD of course hehe oooo its' exciting!!!!!!!!

Back