5th July 2008 b2b

Another successful day under my belt went to the gym again today and did 450kcals had my 2 shakes and a chicken salad for tea and 5litres of water. Yesterday was another 100% day did 3 litres of water and my shakes and we had chicken in a tomato puree thing in fajhitas it was scrummy roll on weigh day....soooo excited hehe and i've avoided scale hopping so far this week....i want a really lovely surprise on Friday!!

Delighted to hear your doing so well Ninababes:)

Well done on staying away from the scales this week:scale:

Fingers crossed for a good weigh in on Friday.

Love Mini xxx

Thankyou very much :) How are you getting on...well i hope :) x

Well it was weigh in today and my cdc wasnt there :( so i've got to wait another week before i get the good news but it should be fantastic!!!!!

Well i've had a little revelation today been working out how much weight i could lose between now and 4th Jan when i gotta be fitted for my wedding dress and theres 13weeks between now and then now if i lose 4lbs a week like i seem to do when i'm 100% then i'll have lost another 52lbs by then which means my total loss will have been 80lbs and i'll only have 36left to go in 7months now if i lose a conservative 2lbs a month that's still 26lbs by then which means i'll be 4 stone down or 56lbs and have 7 months to lose the remaining 60 which is great!!!!!! i CAN do this hehe

Well lost 2lbs this week not very impressed but at least it's going in the right direction. Still full of a cold and got a sore throat now grrr and not been to the gym for a week coz of numerous problems this week but pending on my car actually starting tomorrow i'll be going straight after work for a lovely refreshing workout.

Well it's been a pretty dire 4days ive been drinking plenty water but been eating rubbish too went to the gym on saturday whilst dehydrated...gave myself a mgraine and spent the evening in bed after vomiting for 30mins.....not a pretty sight but been back to the gym today...think my brain is back in gear and im going again tomorrow coz i've got my review so ive set myself the target of losing 22lbs by the time ive got to get measured for my wedding dress in January and i WILL achieve it!!!

Well not been weighed this week but last week lost 6lbs :-D that means i've got 7 weeks to lose 15lbs but seeing as i didnt get weighed this week it'll be 2 weeks weight loss next Fri so hoping for 4lbs which would leave me with 11lbs to lose in 6 weeks :-D Been going to the gym 3 times a week but not been this weekend as im full of a cold again....went on monday which was a BAD BAD idea as i made myself really poorly and ended up taking Tuesday off work so im waiing for my cold to go before i go back and then i'm aiming to go mon tues and thurs next week!

Ooo and i bought my first size 16 top 2 weeks ago and wore it last weekend and felt great in it....even OH's male friends commented on my weight loss hehe am going to OH's parents tomorrow and they havent seen me since i started the diet so i'm hoping they'll notice the weight loss seeing as since 17th August i've now lost an enormous 49 inches!!!!!!

Have had 3 bad days this last week it was my mums birthday on wednesday so i had some oatcake biscuits and some minstrels then on thursday i ate 125gms of cadbury's caramel and then yesterday i had pizza hut pizza and then a 3 scoop ice cream at the cinema with toffee sauce but ive been 150% today i've drank 4l of water had turkey in less than 3% fat sezchuan sauce with sweet potato and my 2 milkshakes and yes i am desperately craving chocolate but i will not have any as i am determined to have 1 week of being 100%...great thing about it is when i start drinking all the water again i have to keep running to the loo hehe....is rather embarrassing when i'm visiting a service user and have to ask to use their loo lol

I can do this and i WILL be slim!!!!!! Ooo i've worked out that if i lose 2lbs a week between now and 26th June i'll be 1 stone overweight for my wedding but i'll have lost a massive 99lbs which is just over 7 stone which means i'll weigh under 13 stone!!!!! Quite scary that 7 stone sounds WAY more than 99lbs and i NEVER ever thought it would be possible to lose that much weight! Anyway i'll stop wittering now and get back to my water and ARGHHH under 8 months to go ARGHHHHHH

Well it's my restart this weekend, i've downed 3l of water today and i'm determined to get back on track. I NEVER make new year's resolutions but this yr i'm deciding i'm giving up chocolate and crisps until my wedding day and if i'm wea and give in for every time any choc or crisps passes my lips i have to put a fiver in my money box. I've told all my family and friend so they can be on my case too and i'm determined to be slim for my wedding so it's 27weeks tomorrow til my big day and i CAN do this if i stick with it and i WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it was dress fitting day today and wow i can really see the difference with the sample dress so i've got a few pics well there's 10 lol of me in the dress today and theres a few of me in the same dress in April :) And the lovely dress people have let me order the dress in a size smaller than i am at present AND the alterations for the dress are free!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy :-D

nineenababes/dress - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Back