Step 1 Sole Source + 5th Shake Anyone??

gero1

Does anyone else ever find themselves having an occasional 5th shake??

I had a week off last week for a holiday - put 6lbs on in 5 days which shocked me - straight back on it & I think I've lost them lbs this week - today is day 4 - hungry, cold, tired & just needed that extra porridge x

Don't think I have ever had a 5th shake, but am inclined to say it has got to be better to have a 5th shake if you need it than giving in and going on a binge!

I have to agree, if you feel that you really are desperate and have tried drinking extra water/tea/coffee and you're still feeling like you need something else, it would probably be better having an extra sachet than potentially having something off plan!

Well the 5th shake did me no harm - I lost the 6lbs I gained & 3 extra lbs - all in 5 days - amazing!!

Well the 5th shake did me no harm - I lost the 6lbs I gained & 3 extra lbs - all in 5 days - amazing!!

This is best news ever as for the first time in 10 months since I started the diet I had a wobble... With flapjacks and chocolate I don't even know why! I was baking for my tutor group then I had thus urge for sugar that the bars wouldn't cure (that and TOTM was 6 days late!!) put on 7lbs but shifted 2lbs over night but I'm starving!!!

Defo out of ketosis for the first time was 100% yesterday but still so hungry! I'm going to have that 4th pack!!! Thanks for sharing this as my next WI In 2 weeks and im hoping I can shift it and some to save me confessing!!!

PS congratulations on your loss!!! It probably boosted/ re-booted your metabolism like week 1! So a gift in disguise almost :D

How things can change in such a short time.....after the great weigh in I went out for a meal - had a little bit of bread, a 10oz sirloin steak, chips, a stuffed deep fried jalapeño & key lime pie :((

I haven't eaten since - that was my 2nd, 3rd & 4th shake for today - so tomorrow is day 1 of trying to get back into ketosis. I know it's never as easy as that 1st time :((

It's so easy to happen - I hope I didn't do it out of complacency because we all know that ends in lbs!!!!

I'm going to blame on TOTM due in a few days, good luck & I'll see you in 5 days and we can see how we got on lol!!

Oh Hun! *hugs* don't worry you'll get back in it! But mmm key lime pie! was one of my favs before this diet! I didn't even really like the flap jacks I cheated with! There's still no TOTM for me grr which is the first month where this is has happened! Cambridge sorted my TOTMs out to make them regular so I'm slightly concerned! I've managed to get down to my pre-wobble weight if 12.01lbs go phew what a relief!!

But... I fly out to New York tomorrow the land of the sugar/ sweet/ the super size Mecca!!! But its also land of meat and low-carb so I'm hoping to stay strong!! That and I'm taking bars my products!!

Good luck for your WI in 4 days time I'm sure you'll have done great! I can't believe I'm feeling so fed up/ bored if this diet I'm hoping its coz I'm so close to the end as I know I'm not at goal yet but I kinda already like my size... Just need my BMI to match I want that 22.5!! Oh in other news though I read a new flavour to make... Half choc / half toffee and walnut it makes a choc fudge! I was dubious but it's pretty awesome! (And a nifty way for me to shift my toffee and walnut packs :D )

Last edited:
Back