• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

5th weigh in - hip hip hooray

Silver Member
Just got back from 5th weigh in and have lost 3lbs - really pleased with that as it was my aam week - all that fretting over my tablespoon measure for nothing! lol

Now i am 10st 13lbs which is the slimmest i've been since before i was pregnant 3 years ago so really feel like i am getting somewhere now.

My CDC said that when i reach 10st 7lbs i will be at a healthy BMI and have to move up the plan out of ss so i might only be doing ss for another 2 or 3 weeks - yippeeeeeeee:D

Really going to try and get a stone off in August - really cant imagine ever getting into the 9stones- havent been there for years!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Fed up of being fat
Well done on your loss!! I cant wait to get back in the 10's and not long now before you will be in the 9's ... wow!!!

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Congratulations JodieJoJo what a fantastic result and how good are you feeling right now...

I can't wait until I'm in the 10's - I don't think I've been anywhere near that since I was about 13...!!! :D

Really well done and good luck for your stone in August - you'll do with your steely motivation..:)

I can do this.
welldone jodie.3lb is great. I'm on aam, Foooood. haha.

Silver Member
Thanks everyone.

How you finding your aam Linda? i had a ball!

Silver Member
Well done :D hope i can do the same on fri, it's my aam week at the moment too!