5th weigh in - hip hip hooray

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Just got back from 5th weigh in and have lost 3lbs - really pleased with that as it was my aam week - all that fretting over my tablespoon measure for nothing! lol

Now i am 10st 13lbs which is the slimmest i've been since before i was pregnant 3 years ago so really feel like i am getting somewhere now.

My CDC said that when i reach 10st 7lbs i will be at a healthy BMI and have to move up the plan out of ss so i might only be doing ss for another 2 or 3 weeks - yippeeeeeeee:D

Really going to try and get a stone off in August - really cant imagine ever getting into the 9stones- havent been there for years!

Well done on your loss!! I cant wait to get back in the 10's and not long now before you will be in the 9's ... wow!!!

Congratulations JodieJoJo what a fantastic result and how good are you feeling right now...

I can't wait until I'm in the 10's - I don't think I've been anywhere near that since I was about 13...!!! :D

Really well done and good luck for your stone in August - you'll do with your steely motivation..:)

:party0019:

welldone jodie.3lb is great. I'm on aam, Foooood. haha.

Thanks everyone.

How you finding your aam Linda? i had a ball!

Well done :D hope i can do the same on fri, it's my aam week at the moment too!

Back