5th weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Ziggy1, 17 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Ziggy1

Ziggy1 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all thank-you for all your lovely comments.Been very busy with hospital appointments lately and haven't been on the site for a few weeks.

Had another 4lbs loss this week and I'm exactly halfway to goal now. Just wish Christmas would go away as I'm terrified that all my hard work is going to go down the drain.LOL.

Yes I have been exercising since my 3rd week on Lipotrim,which was very difficult at first,but is getting easier.

I have lost a lot of weight on LT in 2006,so I know that it works,but unfortunately I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in April 2010 and I ended up putting 4 stone back on during my 9mth treatment.I tried dieting myself at first but only managed to lose half a stone in 9mths.So fed up that it was taking so long to lose a little amount of weight,I finally decided to go back on LT and so glad that I did. I'm starting to look and feel like the old me again and it feels great.

Good Luck to everyone for this week
    Ziggy xxx :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katie85

Katie85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(16.32%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ziggy i'm really sorry to hear about your fight with breast cancer and i hope you've won the fight xxx

Your weight loss is fantastic .. the other half of the diet is very very doable and you can do it.

You're an inspiration and i hope you get to goal .. you're an amazing woman so keep it up and keep smiling :) xx

4. lipotrim_boy

lipotrim_boy Full Member

Start Weight:
    28st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(29.04%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    So sorry to hear his but super-excited about your weight loss. Makes lipotrim all worthwhile

5. Christine456

Christine456 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(21.14%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry to hear about your breast cancer, I hope its now all under control and you are making a good recovery.

You are doing really well on this plan, well done, you should be very proud of yourself!! :)

Onwards and upwards :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.