5th weigh in

Ziggy1

Hi all thank-you for all your lovely comments.Been very busy with hospital appointments lately and haven't been on the site for a few weeks.

Had another 4lbs loss this week and I'm exactly halfway to goal now. Just wish Christmas would go away as I'm terrified that all my hard work is going to go down the drain.LOL.

Yes I have been exercising since my 3rd week on Lipotrim,which was very difficult at first,but is getting easier.

I have lost a lot of weight on LT in 2006,so I know that it works,but unfortunately I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in April 2010 and I ended up putting 4 stone back on during my 9mth treatment.I tried dieting myself at first but only managed to lose half a stone in 9mths.So fed up that it was taking so long to lose a little amount of weight,I finally decided to go back on LT and so glad that I did. I'm starting to look and feel like the old me again and it feels great.

Good Luck to everyone for this week
Ziggy xxx :D

Ziggy i'm really sorry to hear about your fight with breast cancer and i hope you've won the fight xxx

Your weight loss is fantastic .. the other half of the diet is very very doable and you can do it.

You're an inspiration and i hope you get to goal .. you're an amazing woman so keep it up and keep smiling :) xx

So sorry to hear his but super-excited about your weight loss. Makes lipotrim all worthwhile

Sorry to hear about your breast cancer, I hope its now all under control and you are making a good recovery.

You are doing really well on this plan, well done, you should be very proud of yourself!! :)

Onwards and upwards :)

Back