5th Weigh In

Has anyone ever watched the biggest loser on sky? They all seem to shrink back into shape, but they do masses of exercise every single day! No surgery at all! Very impressive. But thing is, no exercise on this diet is the thing I like!

pineapple - none of them are red, so i am sure they are ones that were there before. I have heard different opinions on stretch marks, but i thought that they are there and when you lose weight that is when they show. I guess red ones are ones caused by rapid weight gain?

lillies - yeah i know, i dont think i would actually be able to bring myself to have a boob job, but its nice to think about it!! I want kids at some point and dont want to have a boob job as it will prob ruin the main function!

Thats what I thought lillie, they're just showing now as my body is shrinking. ARGH! I suppose its just a little scar to remind you where you have been and how well you have done! We'll all need to learn to love our little reminders! And remember a tan hides them a bitty more as well!
x

i have watched a bit of biggest losers, but not too much. That is prob the key to firming... exercise! Its deffiantely not the key to weight loss!

forgot to say i went to the gym 3 times a week b4 lipotrim and on week 3 i started going again ive found it a lot harder on my muscles but ive lost 2 stone so far and as yet no loose skin but that could change oh and remember if you are excersing you have to drink more water is it possible to drown yourself from the insideLOL

yeah!! It should make me want to go to the gym to tone up... but it doesnt yet:p

How much water are you drinking a day? I think more than 6litres are bad, but i am not sure what the rules are when you exercise as well?

im drinking about 4 litres a day but my pharmasist said to drink at least an extra litre for every hour in the gym dont have that much faith in him though hes 6ft and full of muscle have you ever had blood pressure or ketones tested or anything i basically go in get weighed and pay thats it can to much water really be bad he said on week 1 the more you drink the more you lose

I drink about 4-5litres a day and I sit on my arse most of it, so i think one more litre for you would be good :) Over 6litres is bad, so 5ltrs should be fine

hiya all,

About the water just a bit fed up with drinkin it and i seem to be spending my life in the toilet but on the other hand it will be well worth it if i can loose about 2 stone before i go on holiday.

Hi everyone, thanks for the support, speaking of boobies , I'm afraid mine are looking slippers, o well i rather have slipper boobies than being fat. I love this diet. The exercise thing, well trying to get into the mode. Water and I are fighting at the moment, this past week was really hard. O yes I haven't been able to take my wedding band off for the past 5 - 6 years guess what it came off yesterday. I couldn't believe it. I was too scared for it to be cut off. After ten years I think we are due a new one.

Thats great news Sola:) Its great when there are obvious signs that you are losing weight.

Oh by the way... sorry for taking up your thread with load of chit chat:)

I love it. This forum is great!!!. I feel I know everyone now.

Aww me too Sola, like a big family x

Back