5th Weigh In

Sola

:DHi everyone was weighed this morning and I've lost another 3lbs. I'm really pleased :) Thanks everyone for your support. I need to get into exercise now, develop another good habit. Role on week 6. Hurray!!!! 2 stones here I come.:party0011:

Woohoo You go girl thats great!!! Isnt it such a great feeling? so encouraging. I agree about the exercise although i know toning up muscle will make me probably heavier! I don't want this to make me feel that the diet isnt working...think ill wait a while.

My 6th WI later..well done again hun xxx

Thanks Tracey, Good Luck for your weigh in today. Its odd lossing weigh without the exercise, I wish you could eat and not have to do the exercise. I guess not pain no gain.

Thanks again, look forward to seeing your loss!

Well done, thats fabulous!! We're all wishing our lives away aint we, wishig for the next weigh in! LOL! Cant wait to hear how you get on Tracey! I went jogging last night! I too am scared about not losing the weight with toning muscles but am gonna measure myself more oftne as to be honest i dont care if I am 100stone so lone as I look good! X

Yeah thats a good point pineapple, i used to do a min of about 300 sit ups a day to tone my belly, i see if i can manage 10 tonight lol. You're right we are wishing our lives away...i love tuesdays now!!! xxxx

BLINKING ECK - 300 A DAY? Did it really work? I just about killed myself with doing 20 last night! must try and continue with those tho and build them up! I have been trying to do some arm exercises as well to help with bingo wings! I can deffo see some saggy sking there so must try harder to help tone it up! AlSo my boobies are shrinking!! A much more managable handfull now! LOL!! I'll finally be able to wear a push up bra! Was always too big before!
x

I really must slow down when am typing my spelling is terrible! (am always in far too much of a hurry!! After all am hear to work!!)

Ugh, you guys are making me feel so bad. I have been avoiding exercise like the plague!!

I am getting concerned about my boobs, i can see that the skin is getting looser, am getting scared that they are going to look like deflated baloons :( Ugh nightmare.

Yeah, I never used to have stetch marks on my boobies, well actually I prob did but they were so stretched you never saw them, now they have loads! I think a wonder bra is what we need Lizzie!x

Ugh, i am scared of stretch marks too:( I have started noticing a few small ones near my belly button, never noticed them b4 so they must be new!! I should also invest in some special cream as well!

LOL! Never thought I'd see the day I'd be wearing one, always had big boobies!! Dont get me wrong there still of generous size, but I do feel they need a wee helping hand now they're not so plump! Wish when we lost weight, the skin would snap back how it should be eh! I put cream or oil on every night and drink loads of water. I know exercise is prob the kep tho... Yawn, just so boring! Going out walking at lunch time and will brisk walk tonight with the dog! Last night, when I was getting ready to out jogging, he was wondering why he wasna getting out!! (we have dog walker through the day, before anyone thinks am being cruel!!)

x

Are the stretch marks red? I am noticing ones that are just normal skin colour, so am thinking they are showing now becasue I have lost weight and the skin is not being pulled as much. Does Bio oil help firm it up or is that just for the redness? Non of mine are red, just like wrinkles!!
x

i know what you mean pineapple. Big but flat!!! If you know what i mean!! Feel like my grandmother!! I will definately start going to the gym when i get closer to my goal to start using some of them muscles that have never been used before!

Oh yeah deffo a boob lift, my aunt had one and they look fabulous!! She also got tummy tuck - she looks like a model! jEALOUS!

Back