5wks in ok - today the worst day ever

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
Today!! there is no other way to say it but I feel c***.. miserable, snappy... craving carbs.. yep I caved and I have managed to consume 6 biscuits and two bits of bread.. has it made me any better no!! I could scream today... hate ever bit of me and I just can't concentrate.. I am at work until 7.00 tonight and I just want to go now... :cry:I could feel the slippery slope creeping in yesterday, have not been this bad before even when my normal weight loss is only a pound or two a week as I'm on medication that affects my loss .. I could weep

Im sorry you are having such a bad day, we all have them.Go back to the first day of the diet & the reasons you started it try to keep focussed.good luck.

Sorry you're having a bad day {{{{hugs}}}}Might it be an idea to go on one of the plans that let you have food on the days when you're really craving it?

Thanks I am home now.. my boss let me leave early!! I think he thought I had PMT! Good advice.. early to bed for me and then up again 2 start tomo! fingers xx i will keep you posted tomo if that ok x

I want to stick with SS+ because the carbs I want (or did) at 4.00pm today are not on any of the plans !!!!! naughty comforting stuff x

Glad you are home and feeling abit better. I think we all get days like that and heres hoping tomorrow you wake up bright, refreshed and with a smile on your face.
Keep going - you're doing fab xx

Thanks Jodie JoJo, the relief when I got home was great.. I work in a job thats demanding mentally and I kept thinking if one more person asks me a question I will scream... I have just seen an advert for painkillers with a big brown bear growling in an office! that was me! haha x

Back