6.5 stone down... AND MAINTAINED for 6 months!

WOW WOW WOW!!! You have done amazing!!! This is just what I needed to see as I am about to start CD....Just awaiting to hear from my CDC :) You are totally stunning and a real inspiration for so many reasons!! One of course being that you have followed the plan properly and maintained, proof this plan will work when followed correctly :) A big well done to you!! x

It is so good to hear of someone maintaining for so long and without using products too . Well done!

Wow you look stunning! :clap:

Congrats! One thing I'm worrying about with starting the CD is people telling me how I'm gonna put it all back on, it's not healthy etc. Well, they can go to SW and eat their pasta everyday! You really do look fab x

Thinking back to my start or Cambridge diet (October 2012) I could have done with someone giving me a bit of encouragement... Everyone seemed so negative always saying "you will put it all back on after the wedding" "it won't stay off" and "Shake diets are a temporary thing"

Well fellow CDers... I lost 6.5 stone in preparation for my wedding in August.

October 2012 - I weighed 16.8
August 2013 - On my wedding day I weighed 10.8
Today. January 2014 - I weigh 10.1 and have gone through all the stages of the diet and have been living my normal life since August!!

I hope my encouragement may help you tackle those first/middle/final steps in achieving your goals :)

Please feel free to message for encouragement... Just think... This time next year :)

View attachment 118454

View attachment 118455

View attachment 118456

You seriously look amazing!!!!!!!!! and you arms look so toned! did you do alot of exercise whilst on CD? ... definitely an inspiration! this is my second go.. i have lost 4 stone on sw and now hopefully the last 4 with CD :) xx

You look amazing btw!!! Wow! Just quick question... Did u get much skin sagging or did exercise help with that?

Thank you to everyone for your kind comments - I truly believe that anyone can do it!! Before I was the "I'll start Monday" and never started, "just one kebab" and it turned to 20, "I'm not even that fat" but I was a 22 and had a very high BMI... Kind of girl... And it just took me to lose the weight to realize it... I believe if I can do it, anyone can!! I was the girl obsessed with forums asking all the questions possible and wanting to compare myself to everyone else and their weight loss... So please if you have any questions I will do my best to support and answer :).. Regarding CD products... I have heard you can use them as part of maintenance. If I'm honest no I don't, I have some bars in the fridge that I occasionally pinch if I haven't had breakfast as I feel they are a great nutritional start if I am in a rush - plus they are yummy (lemon yoghurt mmmm :)!!) but I don't use them on a regular basis. I do however see my CD consultant once a month, even though I don't buy from her. She is great and it's more of a supportive meeting to check that I am keeping it off... Once I returned from my holiday, I went and saw her about "getting rid of the 2lb" - despite everyone saying its nothing, to me it was...!! Keep going everyone :).... Remember - if it becomes an obsession it's good ... Obsessed is what lazy people use to describe he dedicated :) xxxx

Your photos are amazing and have made me join and find a consultant. I have 4 stone to lose by June, possible?!?

Wow, Wow, Wow

WOW you look amazing and so beautiful on your wedding day! :)

Im on day 4 SS and have around 6/7 stone to lose.

Today has been the hardest day for me so far but i have to say seeing your photos has given me the motivation to carry on :)

what kept you going through the diet? any tips would be great!

xx

Incredible! You look stunning in your wedding photo!! Will use this as inspiration when I feel like I'm going to give in! Hope one day il look like that! Xx

Wow this is so inspirational, you were such an beautiful bride and amazing that you've maintained it :) ahh really gets me excited for what could be!

I can't believe the transformation!, you look amazing! Well done...beautiful bride! X what did you have on the plan, shakes, bars soup etc? Did you find you lost more with one type?

Last edited:
Wow I'm completely shocked and soooo pleased I stumbled across this today... I'm starting it next week, and so overly anxious about it all, and if I'm honest maybe a little emotional... Don't know if it's with accepting that I need to do something or the anxiety? These photos have just made me realise that anything is possible and I'm sure as hell gonna give it my best shot :) thank you xx

Thank you to everyone for your kind comments - I truly believe that anyone can do it!! Before I was the "I'll start Monday" and never started, "just one kebab" and it turned to 20, "I'm not even that fat" but I was a 22 and had a very high BMI... Kind of girl... And it just took me to lose the weight to realize it... I believe if I can do it, anyone can!! I was the girl obsessed with forums asking all the questions possible and wanting to compare myself to everyone else and their weight loss... So please if you have any questions I will do my best to support and answer :).. Regarding CD products... I have heard you can use them as part of maintenance. If I'm honest no I don't, I have some bars in the fridge that I occasionally pinch if I haven't had breakfast as I feel they are a great nutritional start if I am in a rush - plus they are yummy (lemon yoghurt mmmm :)!!) but I don't use them on a regular basis. I do however see my CD consultant once a month, even though I don't buy from her. She is great and it's more of a supportive meeting to check that I am keeping it off... Once I returned from my holiday, I went and saw her about "getting rid of the 2lb" - despite everyone saying its nothing, to me it was...!! Keep going everyone :).... Remember - if it becomes an obsession it's good ... Obsessed is what lazy people use to describe he dedicated :) xxxx
Can I ask what diet you follow now? Did your fluctuate slightly when when you started eating again? I'm think slimming world for afterwards but am terrified ha

You look amazing! I definitely need your encouragement - I have about 2.5 stone to lose - 1.5 stone of which I want off by 26th April when I am Maid of Honour at my sister's wedding. I worry most that my weight loss may not be quick enough - especially as I have had eating disorders in the past (I am a starvation and binge cyclist... or shall I say was!) So forcing myself to eat 3 shakes when I try to tell myself I don't need them has been a learning curve. My second worry is that once I get it all off, once again I wont be able to maintain it as I never have (although I was 16 stone at my heaviest and i've managed to keep 3 stone of that off in the last 1.5 years since my last starvation diet).

Your guidance would be appreciated!! x

Back