6 and a half stone lost!!

leedsforever

Silver Member
Well I have reached a weight I could only have ever dreamed of even before I fell pregnant with my daughter. When I fell pregnant I was 14 stone at 5ft 9 I didn't look overweight but there was definite areas of improvement.
Full term pregnancy saw me reach nearly 20 stone and my before picture was taken 5 days after DD was born weighing in at 18 stone 5!!

I now weigh 11 stone 10 and I am keen to go even further , maybe even feel confident in that dreaded bikini ?

Posting this to give you all a little inspiration and let's not forget a little encouragement for me! Anyone who has lost a lot of weight can relate to how hard it is to deal with sometimes. I often forget how far I have come!

How did I do it? Started with slimming world then dipped in and out of ketosis with Cambridge diet, exante and slim and save! With slim and save being my favourite!! I train well and i have a personal trainer. My relationship with food is soooo much better now and I eat well and pretty much eat what I want!

However for summer 2014 I am really going for it!! Good luck to everyone !!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

image-3035682707.jpg

WOW! Just WOW!

You look absolutely :wow:

You are such an inspiration!

Wow, Well done! You go girl! You have made me feel so inspired on my first day of healthy eating and exercise :) Thank you for posting this! x

Wow!!! You look lovely in both pics but like a completely different person! I have about 10 stone to lose so you are an inspiration!

OMG...that's fab...ur like a different person! :)

You look great a would love to loose 6 stone x

WOW you absolute hottie you!!!! Your legs are so toned! I am a tall girl too so its nice to get some inspiration!! WELL DONE YOU!XX

Wow, you look phenomenal! How much exercise do you do a week?
X

Wow. Your looking fantastic. I too have decided it's the right time. And this spurs me on!! Excellent going! I have another 2 stone to lose before I think I will believe that I have done it. Iv spent ten years yo yo dieting! Thank you for the inspiration!!!! X

Wow, You did brilliant! What a big inspiration you are.

Your hard work has definitely paid off, you look fabulous, well done!

Brilliant! Well done, your story/diet is similar to mine, although you look in better shape then me! Note to self must do more exercise!

You look absolutely stunning! To look at you now you'd never guess you'd ever had weight issues or that you'd even be at all nervous to get in a bikini! A real inspiration - hope i can get there before Summer xxx

Back