6 DAYS OF SS THEN A DAY OFF???

dibzzy

Hi..
just wondering if anyone has ever done SS for 6 days then had sundays off..if so how has weightloss been and is it successful? i need to lose about 6 stones so along way to go so am looking for an easier more realistic and manageable option:wave_cry:

hi, im only on day 10 of SS but i think that if you took every sunday off this would nock you out of ketosis and it would take you another 3 days to get back into it, so when you should be fat burning for 7 days a week, you would only be fat burning 3 days a week and the weight loss would be poor, its not worth having that day off in my oppinion, if you feel the need to eat why dont you try the SS+ so you can have a small meal every day? x

I agree with the others. Once you are into ketosis, with determination and will power, its not difficult to stick to SS - and then the weight comes off quickly. That in turn makes you more determined, so you stick to it again! If you came out of ketosis for the sake of eating on a Sunday, you'd not lose the weight, it'd be like starting over again every week - and that isn't the best of experiences, believe me!
x

If you're looking for it to be more manageable having a day off really isn't what you want. Try SS+ or do SS+ in the weekend or something but if you come out of ketosis every week it really won't help you or make it any easier.

If you really insist on coming off the diet 1 day a week I would urge you to consider another diet because on this diet being on the diet the whole week (month, etc) is the key to success..

Good luck with whatever you decide,

xxx Lostris

If you're looking for it to be more manageable having a day off really isn't what you want.

If you really insist on coming off the diet 1 day a week I would urge you to consider another diet because on this diet being on the diet the whole week (month, etc) is the key to success..

Good luck with whatever you decide,
xxx Lostris

Lostris is so right.
I have cooked full Sunday Dinner on every Sunday since starting CD. But the weight loss was so important to me, i sat with my bowl of CD tomato or oriental chilli soup and ate that.
If you really want the weight loss, you need to be committed 7 days a week, for a short time of what will be a long time slim.
Maybe not what you wanted to hear, but CD is excellent and this is confirmed by the majority on this forum.
The diet is so worth it, but you need to be sure that CD is for you.

Hi..
just wondering if anyone has ever done SS for 6 days then had sundays off..if so how has weightloss been and is it successful? i need to lose about 6 stones so along way to go so am looking for an easier more realistic and manageable option:wave_cry:

There is, it's called weightwatchers, slimming world, calorie counting...:sign0151:

Sorry, not being mean really xx :hug99:

CD can give almost miraculous results but to get that takes almost miraculous commitment. Sure you'll find the odd post from people who cheat regularly and have good losses but believe me they are few and far between, most people are more likely to struggle regularly/fall off the wagon completely as they haven't really dealt with what makes them turn to food.

SS+ makes things much easier and losses are comparible to SS, however the food choices are limited so you do still have to look on it as just another CD meal rather than as a "treat".

Good luck whatever you decide on xx

Last edited:
Back