6 Days on Induction- Lost 8lbs!! Woohoo!! :)

gorgehun80

Hi all,
Started Atkins on Tuesday 18th Jan and have lost 8 lbs already!! Start weight was 12 st 3 lbs and now down to 11 st 9 lbs! Soooo happy! I am a serial yo yo dieter and have tried every diet going but Atkins is the only diet I find I actually lose on. I did it 6 week s before my wedding 3 yrs ago and lost around 2.5 stones(put most of it back on the all inclusive honeymoon tho!) Anyway have two holidays coming up in April and June, a girly one in April and one with just my hubby (no kids!) so want 2 be looking sexy again. My goal is to get to 9 stone which is what i was before I had my 3 babies. Fingers crossed I will get there. I have been drinking diet coke and diet lemonade which contains asparteme but still lost 8lbs in 6 days so assuming is ok for me?? Also not been eating that many veggies, is that ok? how long can i stay on induction for??
Thanks, Tess
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure what induction is, but aspartame is totally fine to drink when you're doing low-carb. :)

Congrats on your weightloss (and marriage and children)! That 8 pound loss is fabulous. I wish you the best of luck as you get nearer to your goal of 9 stone. :wavey:

Hi Tess, welcome and well done so far, you should be trying to eat 3 mugs of chopped green veggies a day love. Aspartame is a problem for some people, but you seem to be OK. Have you read the stickies at the top?

Also not been eating that many veggies, is that ok? how long can i stay on induction for?

Hi Tess and welcome

As Jim says, you will do much better if you do eat 3 mugs of veg a day, preferably green leafy ones.

I've been on induction since August and am happy with it, depends on the individual and how much weight you want to lose.

Oh I missed that bit, I stayed on for 6 months Tess, but I had a lot to lose.

Hi Tess, welcome :D

A brill start Tess, keep up the fab work x

Back