6 months later and....

That is absolutely wonderful. It just goes to show that SW does work, and the secret.... sticking to it!!!

You have done amazingly well, you deserve to feel incredibly proud.

As for maintaining... well, the hard work begins now. Like you've said, you know how to lose, losing is relatively easy when we follow the rules. I've never been one for the "extra healthy extras" route, never done it in almost 2 years. I'm more one for following the plans (as it's so ingrained in me!) then having a couple of extra treats. Not the way SW advise, but it works for me and I'm not fussed about the extra HE's, I'd rather have some garlic bread or a cake at Starbucks. I know what my boundries are as I've done it for so long!

The biggest tip I can give for staying at Target..... keep going to group. I go every week and have never ever missed a week unless I've been on holiday. It's the one thing which keeps me where I am.

You will find your own way, but in the meantime, enjoy the wonderful feeling of getting there. It's an incredible achievement.

I'm delighted for you, Fantastic, well done. X

Congratulations on your loss - you must be so proud of yourself!
I think an important key to maintaining is sticking to classes (as you get them free now) besides continuing with the healthy eating and exercise.

Thank you all! You are all part of my success too :)

To answer some of your questions, I mainly do EE but do have green days from time to time - one or two a week. I have never even attempted a red day - I'm a carbs girl!

I use about 10 syns on average but that's just where I seem to have settled over time - I started off having the full 15.

I rarely do any exercise (naughty, I know!) and then it's only an hour a week on the wii fit or just dance. My job is pretty active and I have a 2 year old so that's plenty of exercise for me!

Thank you for your advice on maintaining. My C suggested adding 2 more hexs a day (if doing EE) and that seems like such a lot! I think I'll just have to see what suits me best - I don't mind an extra hi-fi each day! I guess it will take a while to find the right balance and the thought of putting on a couple of pounds from time to time scares the pants off me!:eek: I need to see if I'm strong enough to have a couple of extra treats instead like Jaylou, but that may be the way to go.

And there's no way you're getting rid of me here! I have every intention of going to group each week and hanging around on Mini's for the brilliant support and advice.

Now, Fern, can I borrow your halo please? :innocent0002:

Back