6 months to sexy

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I've got 3 stone to lose (maybe more) & I'm planning on doing this in 6 months.

It can be done that's only 7lbs a month. Anyone want to join me on the journey & see if we can do it together?

I do 5 original days & 2 green days.

If I follow the following 3 things I'm sure I'll get there:

1) Plan, plan, plan
2) Drink at least a litre of water a day
3) Do more exercise - even if it's just 1 walk a day pushing the double buggy!

Let's see if it works - I'm on Day 3 & feeling really positive

Hey

I probably have more like 4 1/2 stone to lose :( more than happy to join you the journey x

I have less to lose now but wanting to wish you luck on your weightloss journey......I lost over 3 stone in 6 months so fingers crossed for you x

i want to lose 4 stone in 6 months bt i will join your journey :) i do one green and one red and i will be weighing tomorrow after my first week :) i wa only going to weight monthly and log by clothes sizes but i feel i need more motivation so

big_bear - 42lbs to go lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-56lbs to go lbs Lost
Amythyst- 63lbs to go lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 42lbs to go lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 42lbs to go lbs lost
El aine-42lbs to go lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost

Good luck x

Last edited:
hi i am hoping to lose 3st by the summer too.i usually do green days as i love my carbs.my goals are:-
exercise every day
stick to plan
get to my target by june
be back in my size 10 clothes

I've got 3 stone to lose (maybe more) & I'm planning on doing this in 6 months.

It can be done that's only 7lbs a month. Anyone want to join me on the journey & see if we can do it together?

I do 5 original days & 2 green days.

If I follow the following 3 things I'm sure I'll get there:

1) Plan, plan, plan
2) Drink at least a litre of water a day
3) Do more exercise - even if it's just 1 walk a day pushing the double buggy!

Let's see if it works - I'm on Day 3 & feeling really positive

Hey bigbear

I too have 3st to lose and also hoping to lose it in 6mts. I messed about a bit last year but still managed to lose 2st in about 8months. I am def more focused now and know my downfall was eating...even though with SW you can eat lots, I still had it in my head that I had to eat little and clearly my body was not getting the fuel it needed.

I am on top of exercise, 2kids under 3 keep me very busy and also am doing 2 spin, a box circuit, body pump and aqua classes a week, yes am trying to scare the weight away...lol!

Anyhoo more than happy to join you, I've no doubt that we can make 3st in 6months.:D

oh am on green days all the time

can we do it...YES WE CAN!!!

Hey bigbear

I too have 3st to lose and also hoping to lose it in 6mts. I messed about a bit last year but still managed to lose 2st in about 8months. I am def more focused now and know my downfall was eating...even though with SW you can eat lots, I still had it in my head that I had to eat little and clearly my body was not getting the fuel it needed.

I am on top of exercise, 2kids under 3 keep me very busy and also am doing 2 spin, a box circuit, body pump and aqua classes a week, yes am trying to scare the weight away...lol!

Anyhoo more than happy to join you, I've no doubt that we can make 3st in 6months.:D

oh am on green days all the time

can we do it...YES WE CAN!!!

Wow how do you fit all that in with 2 wee ones? I've a 2 year old boy & a 10 week old girl! All I manage is walking with the double buggy but every little helps. My H works nights so i can't get to any evening classes & I've no one to have the wee ones in the day so I could go to a class/swimming. I can't do aerobics at home as we live in a flat above someone & she already complains about the noise my son makes jumping around imagine an elephant like me jumping about. lol

But I can do it by walking &

I restarted on Monday as I put on 7lbs over Christmas

My start weight is 14st 4lbs. When I lose 3 stone I may go for more I'll see how I feel.

I'm going to be weighing in on a Monday. Should we start a team in the team section or get this post moved so we can jot down how we're getting on?

Hi i started back on monday too and my start weight is 14st5 i have a friends wedding in may and hopefully a holiday in summer i WILL loose 3 stone for this summer ! i'd be v pleased to join your gang lol.. i am rubbish with exercise and my 2yr old in his buggy to the park is about it lol

Hi i started back on monday too and my start weight is 14st5 i have a friends wedding in may and hopefully a holiday in summer i WILL loose 3 stone for this summer ! i'd be v pleased to join your gang lol.. i am rubbish with exercise and my 2yr old in his buggy to the park is about it lol

We weigh the same weight (nearly) & both have a 2 year old - have you got terrible 2's yet?

Wow how do you fit all that in with 2 wee ones? I've a 2 year old boy & a 10 week old girl! All I manage is walking with the double buggy but every little helps. My H works nights so i can't get to any evening classes & I've no one to have the wee ones in the day so I could go to a class/swimming. I can't do aerobics at home as we live in a flat above someone & she already complains about the noise my son makes jumping around imagine an elephant like me jumping about. lol

But I can do it by walking &

WOW a 10wk old - how sweet - enjoy cause she'll soon be talking back to you...lol!

I do my classes in the evening as hubby get back from work around 6 and classes usually start 7:30.

Dont underestimate the power of walking, its a great form of exercise, besides you cant be prancing around doing aerobic 10wks after having a baby...take it one day at a time, ur walking, eating right, it'll come off!!

Also mindset has a lot to do with your success, get your head in the right place, see yourself slimmer and thats half the battle

yep i have 3 st to lose and would like to lose this by september! i only started 2day :) i mainly will be doin extra easy but also some green days :)

Me too. I have 3 stone to go. I weighted in at 13.8 on Monday and hope to be down to 10.8 for summer.

I have 2 boys, 7&5, both at school and I have my own business so work school hours. I'm a single mum so I rarely get time to go to the gym, probably only 2 or 3 mornings a week but I'm hoping to run instead of the gym now the weather is getting better.

I don't attend class, going it alone! Ek! I'm just trying to be super organised with shopping and planning. I joined a local class last year but wasn't keen on the leader so I have all I need to do it from home now. I've hidden the scales under the ironing for the week ;o)

Good luck to u all!! Xx

When you put it that way, only 7lb a month, it doesn't seem so difficult does it?? I was on form but you just completely inspired me in 4 simple words. I don't have 3stone to lose but I do need to shift 2stone and that is hard enough. I have to do this!

Good luck lovely :) xx

Hi ive got 4 stone to loose and would love to do that in 6months. Im going back to class tommorow morning for the dreaded weigh in and rejoin (i havnt been good over crimbo). Am going back to the gym this week too. Kids are back at school tommorow and im looking forward to getting in the zone again!!!
Abby x
oh and i do green as im vege

I need to lose about 3 stone. Would be amazing if I could do it in 6 months. Breaking it down to 7lb a month makes it less scary and we could definitely do it!!! :-D

I want to loose about three stone in 6 months too! Maybe just over...
Bigbear I've got a 2 year old girl and a 10 week old boy lol.
Sorry to hijack the thread a bit but how do you find your double buggy? I've been looking at getting one but I'm worried about my daughter growing out of it as soon as I've bought it!

Hey!
I have three stone to loose, and then another three:p

Would love to join (if that's okay, with my -3 stone (x2))!- great to see so much encouragement :)

Good luck everyone!!

count me in , after being very naughty after xmas im now back on plan, could do with the support 3 stone sounds great :D

I restarted on Monday as I put on 7lbs over Christmas

My start weight is 14st 4lbs. When I lose 3 stone I may go for more I'll see how I feel.

I'm going to be weighing in on a Monday. Should we start a team in the team section or get this post moved so we can jot down how we're getting on?

Yes starting a team sounds great!! What's it gonna be called?! I am def up for that!!

Back