Claireyboots- 35lbs to go lbs lost
Emmalou-42lbs to go lbs lost
~kerrylou~-42lbs to go lbs lost
Corrina- 53lbs to go lbs lost
Fatty_no_more - 56lbs to go lbs lost
Faith08- 30lbs to go lbs lost
rover_gem 42 lbs to go lbs lost
krupskaya-49lbs to go lbs lost

Curvygirl87 you are already joined :) can we we keep copying and pasting guys and i will update on the main page.

thanks for addin me gonnagetskinny :)

OK girls ! I have just joined a bootcamp locally. So for the next 5 weeks I have to train 6-645am 3 days a week. So nervous and excited all at the same time.

xx

WOOOO go you :) good luck hun x

Ooo bootcamp sounds like a very good start to the new year! Hope it goes well.

Lots of people joining now - hello everyone *wave*

Salmon fish cakes for tea with sw chips

OK girls ! I have just joined a bootcamp locally. So for the next 5 weeks I have to train 6-645am 3 days a week. So nervous and excited all at the same time.

xx

WOW now thats what I call commitment! Let us know how you get on. They run a bootcamp at my gym but as yet way too nervous to join...but you're inspiring me...watch this space!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Can I play too? Sexy isn't a word that figures that much in my vocabulary at the moment so its a great incentive!!! I will be joining SW tonight so can give you my goals / targets / weights / weigh bridge figures!!!

xx

oh fab this sounds brill... would love to do something like this but to scared lol...

i lost 1.5lbs this week. bit disappointed cause i stuck to the red plan all week and thought it would have lost abit more.

oh fab this sounds brill... would love to do something like this but to scared lol...

i lost 1.5lbs this week. bit disappointed cause i stuck to the red plan all week and thought it would have lost abit more.

FAB job Miss M - its still a lost in the right direction...you may just get more next week - well done

miss_marshmallow said:

1.5lb is 1.5lb better off! If u lost that every week for 4 weeks that's 6lb a month! X

miss_marshmallow said:

Ooo this is a great loss!!! When I use to go to class there was a lb of pretend fat next to the scales and it was always nice to see what you have actually achieved!!

It looks like this... http://phatband.blogspot.com/2008/08/1-lb-of-fat-gross.html

Or the other way I like to think of it is my boys were 7lb when they were born and they were HUGE!!! A pound is a little number but visually it's a huge success... And u did 1 and a half!!!!

big_bear - 42lbs to go lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-50lbs to go 6 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 63lbs to go lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 42lbs to go lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 42lbs to go lbs lost
El aine-42lbs to go lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Faith08- 30lbs to go lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost

Hi all, just added myself to the list starting in the morning 4/5 stone for me! x

big_bear - 42lbs to go lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-50lbs to go 6 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 63lbs to go lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 42lbs to go lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 42lbs to go lbs lost
El aine-42lbs to go lbs lost
Jovisgirl-42lbs to go lbs lost
miss_marshmallow-56lbs to go lbs lost
SammyWL-42lbs to go lbs lost
Faith08- 28.5to go 1.5lbs lost
glamgirl - 56lbs to go lbs lost

got weighed lost 1.5 cant believe it as i was away for new years:)

Wow we're getting to be quite a group lol

Well done to all of you that have lost, all doing brilliantly....even 1/2 lb is fab if it's in the right direction...keep on going...we can do it..

I've had my 4th day of 100% so I hope by Monday I see a loss but am due on so we'll see XX

Ooo this is a great loss!!! When I use to go to class there was a lb of pretend fat next to the scales and it was always nice to see what you have actually achieved!!

It looks like this... Phatband: 1 lb of fat (gross)

Or the other way I like to think of it is my boys were 7lb when they were born and they were HUGE!!! A pound is a little number but visually it's a huge success... And u did 1 and a half!!!!

jellibabe, loved your post! Ok its gross seeing what fat looks like but thats all its all about, loosing that yellow nasty stuff and like its been said whether its 1lb or 1/2 a pound, it still counts to us all being healthier, fitter and slimmer.

this is truly a fab group bigbear, loving being on this team!!

Morning Everyone :) Well done those of you with your weight lossess..... And Brilliant that everyone is copying and pasting !!

xxx

Morning! Day 5 back on plan for me today. I had a bowl of chocolate weetabix with warm milk for breakfast and feel a bit disappointed to have wasted 2 syns on it as it wasn't very nice.

Off to work this morning then armed with shopping list and weekend meal plan I'm off to do a shop, got some new things to try on it and can't wait, best thing about this diet is the yummy recipes I get to try.

Hope everyone had a good day
H x

Hi all. Well I stuck to it again day 1 for me and I already feel "cleaner" inside?
Any of you fancy sharing daily food plans and recipes? I made a scrummy turkey bolognaise last night. X

Back