6 months to sexy

So you think ss foods are better than super free foods? It's one of the things I'm never sure about.
Come on Amy we can do it!!!!

yes we can!!!! What I understand about SS food is that they are really low in calories so can help you that way.... I think :confused:

So what I have done today is substitute fruit like apples and oranges for grapefruit and melon, which are super speed.

If I have got that wrong then please correct me x

yes we can!!!! What I understand about SS food is that they are really low in calories so can help you that way.... I think :confused:

If I have got that wrong then please correct me x

So what I have done today is substitute fruit like apples and oranges for grapefruit and melon, which are super speed.

That makes sense for grapefruit and melon but what about beans? Is it because they're full of fibre and make you go? lol

Well I've had a superfree dinner and now I'm counting down till tea time! Veggies really aren't filling enough... Nice SW friendly sunday dinner for tea though which is good. I just need to avoid the cake!

Hmmmm you may be right about beans but I'm trying to stick to superfree which is also superspeed. I'm making a roast for OH but I'm going to have chicken stir fry.

Fingers crossed for u jooloo & amy. I've wi in the morning I'm definitely expecting a gain as I've had a bad week. I'm going to try eating fish, chicken & veggies this week. I'm going to have things like butter, oil, sauce as my syns& maybe 5 syn choc bars....

I'm going to make some soup & try shake it up & get a big loss this week....so here goes...

Hi guys. Well this weekend has been a disaster! I really am disappointed in myself!
My sister is joining this week having lost 2 stone on Cambridge in the time i have lost 6 lbs! She looks amazong!
X

2 stone? OMG.... I very much doubt I'd be able to stick to anything like that though.
Slow and steady wins the race and all that FNM

Jooloo is right FNM slow & steady...I've not had massive losses like others but we're all different.

I managed to lose 0.5lbs this week, I don't know how I managed but I have.

I think I'm back on track now...I'm going to have a week of fish, chicken & loads of veg & I'm going to use syns on other things apart from sweets/choc to try shake it up a bit.

Good luck everyone x

Well done for loosing this week BB!
I think I'm going to try and fit in an exercise DVD today before WI tomorrow.
I ate mostly vegetables yesterday... I was so hungry! One thing I did notice though was after a superfree dinner and being desperate for my tea I was nicely full after my tea. Normally I come home on a sunday wondering what's for supper!

The god of dieting does not like me...
My friend from school that now lives abroad and I havn't seen for over a year is out tonight only, and she's choosing to go to pizza hut!
The night before weigh in.. argh!!!
My only hope is I'll get delayed heaviness so I might be ok for 2moro morning. At least I've had stir fry vege for my dinner again lol

Long time no speak everyone.

After hammering the gym but still having continuous pain and STS for 2 weeks I went to the doctors. Turns out I have slipped 3 discs!

Had a operation today so no exercise for me for a while :(

Feeling sorry for myself I had a bit of a binge, followed by a few tears (why o why do we have to go thru this rigmarole!), followed by getting so drunk I wrote off a full weekend. What a numpty I am!

Lost 1lbs today which is ridiculously amazing - so every cloud has a silver lining!

As you are my witnesses I am on it and going to lose the other 6lbs to complete month 2 of getting sexy!

Let's do it fellow losers - let's kick it's ass!

Who's with me?

jooloo said:
So you think ss foods are better than super free foods? It's one of the things I'm never sure about.
Come on Amy we can do it!!!!

Well I lost 0.5lb. Happy its off and not on. Now gonna get back to it and stop ruining for myself :)

After hammering the gym but still having continuous pain and STS for 2 weeks I went to the doctors. Turns out I have slipped 3 discs!

Feeling sorry for myself I had a bit of a binge, followed by a few tears (why o why do we have to go thru this rigmarole!), followed by getting so drunk I wrote off a full weekend. What a numpty I am!

Lost 1lbs today which is ridiculously amazing - so every cloud has a silver lining!

As you are my witnesses I am on it and going to lose the other 6lbs to complete month 2 of getting sexy!

Who's with me?

Me, I need to get my big fat ass into gear & kick those lbs..I just think we're all human & have times like that, I just wish mine hadn't lasted a full week :eek:

1lb is great well done XX

Danico said:

Who's with me?

Awww Danico hope you feel better, I'm with u!!!

At WI right now so proud of myself had to post I lost 3lbs :) that's my first real loss since I started 3 weeks back, woooooo!!

Lol x

Awww Danico hope you feel better, I'm with u!!!

At WI right now so proud of myself had to post I lost 3lbs :) that's my first real loss since I started 3 weeks back, woooooo!!

Lol x

Well done hun XX

i am really not hopeful for a loss this week,
a friend of mine at work has been doing sw and like me lost 3 stone last year really quick and this year its coming off really slow.

Just dont understand.

May slip to the dark side of ww if i dont shift much more in a month!

Hi all just checking in. On phone so can't see all latest messages. Hope everyone is doing well. I have spent most of my day waiting for deliveries at the new house, then a little work. Xx

Hey everyone. Been reading through all the posts but on my phone so can't reply individually to them. Hope everyones feeling positive for the week ahead.
I've just been to weigh in and lost another 2lbs so that's 1 stone 2 1/2 pounds in 4 weeks. So pleased with myself as this is the first diet I've stuck to!
I've decided to plan all my meals this week, chicken dinner tomorrow followed by beef stew in the slow cooker on weds n thurs! Friday will be spaghetti Bol and need to decide for weekend, anyone have any suggestions?
Good luck for this week everyone, we can all have a loss :) xxxx

I'm absolutely dreading weigh in tomorrow!!!
Everyone is doing so well this week.... I'm seriously considering going to weight watchers on Thursday to shake things up a bit. I'm going away to scotland for a week on the 18th of Feb though and it'll be hard to eat well because I'm stopping with OH's family... would it be a daft time to start?!?!

Thanks BB good luck all let's have a week full of losses, I know how easy can be to give in sometimes but u guys have helped me stick to this do listen to your advice and get shifting ready to be summer sexy.

I have got to go n face ex in court tomorrow and still have not caved n it's thanks to ur support n also my faith in God to do what's right xx

big_bear - 33.5lbs to go -8.5lbs Lost
Gonagetskinny20-38lbs to go 18 lbs Lost
Amythyst- 67.5 lbs to go lbs 6.5lbs Lost
Badgerminx- 42lbs to go lbs lost
tc19 - 38.5 lbs to go 5.5lbs lost
lou- 42 lbs to go lbs lost
curvygirl87- 42lbs to go lbs lost
jellibabe- 31lbs to go 12lbs lost
hayleyj123- 28lbs to go lbs lost
inmydreams- 56lbs to go lbs lost
amy2249- 37.5lbs to go 8.5 lbs lost
El aine-40lbs to go 6.5lbs lost