6 pounds up and back

hi there mrs e,
glad you had a great time in vegas, i cant wait to go again isnt it fab!!!!
well done on getting back on cd you must have some willpower(give some to me lol)
Jo

p.s do you have a bar as soon as you restart or will you wait a while? p.p.s are you ss or ss plus?
sorry for all the ?s

I have bars from day one :) and I never ss always 4 packs and 200ml of skimmed milk x

Claira . We can do 3 pound a week standing on our heads LOL x

Sounds like you had a brilliant time. I am full of admiration at how you just get back onto plan - I had found it really difficult after my holidays. I guess I just made too many excuses, lol.

Welcome Back Mrs. E! The pictures are fantastic... the weather looked lovely, warm and sunny -- but then that's Vegas, Baby.

6 pounds is not bad for the US (you are right about the portion-sizes), and you are probably retaining a little water from the flight.

jlm, I kept my weight gain down whenI was in Florida for three weeks, by bringing one bar for each day and a shake... then limiting myself to one meal out and trying to be careful about my choices and portions (but, not too careful). In three weeks I gained about 7 pounds, I think. But, some of it came off very fast w/o dieting which makes me think I was retaining some water.

But, don't let the diet ruin your holiday... and try hard not to let the holiday keep you from "getting right back on the horse."

MM

Ta all :D

Ive lost 4 pounds over night from somewhere!! v happy mrsessex lol

Must have been 'air' water from the flight haha

Taking the day off work today as just cannot get back into the groove yet lol

Told ya so... my sister is an aviation physiologist and she has tried to explain the whole air pressure, jet lag, human factors, etc. cr*p related to flying. Not to mention the mechanics and physics on flying... but I know that planes work just like cars do: MAGIC!

Great News... so, you can lose more than money by "Leaving las Vegas" -- MM

lol @ the money thing .. i won over $200 on a slot one night..then lost it all again later on :D gotta be done

Yes one of the trolley dollys was telling a passenger she'd feel like a twig the next day after the flight which was 10 bluddy hours long by the way *groan* the passenger was saying her rings wouldnt come off loooool prob quite scary but yes i always swell up on the plane..crappy aint it. I went to florida in july this year for 2 weeks and only put on 8 pounds!! all came off within 4 days plus an extra pound...thats why i tell people not to worry bout holiday weight it all comes off long as ya good :D

well done on the 4lb, i will chase you and bubble penguin. were all very similar. i really think i should stitch my mouth up it would save a whole loads of problems lol xx
we want to go to california next year, if anyone would like a little boy for 3 weeks, lol

well done on the 4lb, i will chase you and bubble penguin. were all very similar. i really think i should stitch my mouth up it would save a whole loads of problems lol xx
we want to go to california next year, if anyone would like a little boy for 3 weeks, lol
lol my 2 boys are enough dont think i could handle another although im sure he's lovely :D

Dont stitch ya mouth up claira lmao just think thin :D

Good to hear that you had a great holiday Mrs. Essex and you are back on CD in full swing. And only 6 pounds gain - with 4 already gone, that is amazing. I must take a look at the photos.

Well I tried CD again but only lasted up to day 4 so really must do the WW route, I am full of admiration for those that get right back on track. Best wishes for next weigh-in; I am sure you will have a very pleasing result x

Out of caesars down of course neal :D i came back up slightly at day 4 then spent it all on clothes on the last day :D

blingbabe..thankyou xxx wishing you loadsa luck for ww xxxxx

Hey hon!
Wow Im loving your pics.. and you did really well hon, and to already have lost the 4 pounds is great! Good on you.
You looked fantastic in your pics you have done so well..
I stayed in the Bellagio too and I would love to go back Vegas its just fab!!!
Glad you have managed to get straight back on hon its all about being in control...
Keep smiling xxxx

first weigh in

1st weigh in since restart last week and ive done ss+ and had a couple of little wobbles but never the less i have managed to drop ...9lbs:D:D:D i am over the moon !!!
i didnt think you could lose that amount doing ss+ and am thrilled to bits as im finding it easier than ss ( still so so hard though) and am starting to think ill def lose a stone by xmas now only another 5lbs and im there:D
for everyone who is starting out again if i can do it anybody can honestly!!!!
mrs e a big thank you for letting me know that you have a bar everyday and still lose cos this is what ive done since you told me. ps sorry i put this post in wrong thread and dont know how to move it !! Jo

Last edited:
Hi Mrs E,well done on the loss. I just looked at your vegas photos-fab and wondered if you watched Yvonne and Karl getting married in vegas on Living last night- only they had a close up of the building with Donny and Marie on as part of the show. x

Back