6 Stone gone in 23 weeks ! Thanks LL & CD!

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Have posted this in my diary but not many people seem to read it ....aaawww, shame :sigh: :)

But this is such a huge weight loss for me that I wanted to put it in an ordinary post. It's not that I think I am doing anything great. If I can do this VLCD lark then I know that anyone can but I can't believe it is working and I can't believe how it is changing my life !

Come celebrate with me with a glass of sparkling water of course !
food-sn5.gif

I weighed in last night and had lost 4 pounds making an overall
Drum roll.......
music-su.gif

[FONT=comic sans ms,sand]6 stone.... oh and 1 pound !
smiley-laughing.gif
[/FONT]

Am over the moon especially as I was lusting after everyone's pancakes yesterday and feeling how unfair the world was ! It's just bloomin food and this feeling is SO much better !
Melissa xxx

WOW Melissa what a fabulous weight loss you must be so proud of yourself, well done you:D

my god....amazing...

you are an inspiration!!! well done.

Melissa, you shout it to the world girl, that really is something to be ultra proud of - well done and thanks for inspiring me. xx

Hi Melissa, you already know what I think but I will say it again:D WELL DONE YOU:D :) :D :) :D
Nat
XX

Fantastic Melissa .. that is astounding!!! WELL DONE!!!

Phenomenal amount of weight in such a relatively short time!!!

u really ARE magic mel :D thats amazing and i bet you look wonderful. well done, uve done brilliantly xxx

by the way.. are u in bude yet??

Congratulations and well done Melissa:D

6 Stone and 1lb. is a brilliant:D :D :D :D :D :D
party-smiley-020.gif

Love Mini xxx

Wow wow wow, that is just fantastic and in less than 6 months too. You are soooooo good!!

I started 3 weeks ago, with 6 and a half stone to lose so it's nice to know it's achievable in that space of time.

I bet you feel absolutely brilliant, and rightly so after all you did all the work!!

Well done
X;)

Back