• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

6 Stone gone in 23 weeks ! Thanks LL & CD!

Have posted this in my diary but not many people seem to read it ....aaawww, shame :sigh: :)

But this is such a huge weight loss for me that I wanted to put it in an ordinary post. It's not that I think I am doing anything great. If I can do this VLCD lark then I know that anyone can but I can't believe it is working and I can't believe how it is changing my life !

Come celebrate with me with a glass of sparkling water of course !

I weighed in last night and had lost 4 pounds making an overall
Drum roll.......

[FONT=comic sans ms,sand]6 stone.... oh and 1 pound !
[/FONT]

Am over the moon especially as I was lusting after everyone's pancakes yesterday and feeling how unfair the world was ! It's just bloomin food and this feeling is SO much better !
Melissa xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
C: 16st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.8
WOW Melissa what a fabulous weight loss you must be so proud of yourself, well done you:D

shrm26

Glamorous Gran
S: 13st3.0lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st4lb(2.16%)
Melissa, you shout it to the world girl, that really is something to be ultra proud of - well done and thanks for inspiring me. xx

natpot

S: 15st2lb C: 13st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st6lb(9.43%)
Hi Melissa, you already know what I think but I will say it again:D WELL DONE YOU:D :) :D :) :D
Nat
XX

S: 18st2lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Fantastic Melissa .. that is astounding!!! WELL DONE!!!

Phenomenal amount of weight in such a relatively short time!!!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
u really ARE magic mel :D thats amazing and i bet you look wonderful. well done, uve done brilliantly xxx

by the way.. are u in bude yet??

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)
Congratulations and well done Melissa:D

6 Stone and 1lb. is a brilliant:D :D :D :D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

Wow wow wow, that is just fantastic and in less than 6 months too. You are soooooo good!!

I started 3 weeks ago, with 6 and a half stone to lose so it's nice to know it's achievable in that space of time.

I bet you feel absolutely brilliant, and rightly so after all you did all the work!!

Well done
X;)