6 Stone gone in 23 weeks ! Thanks LL & CD!

congratulations Melissa, you have done (and are doing) amazing. well done

:D

Wow Melissa!

Show us some pics!:D
x

Hi Mellisa,
well done that's fabulous. You keep it up hon. I have another 4 1/2 - 5 to lose so i can't wait to be in your position.

x

Thanks !

Thanks everyone for your kind comments ! I am glad that I am an inspiration for others as everyone on this site has been an inspiration to me since I joined. MiniMins have really helped me to keep my motivation and not cheat, especially over Xmas ! :D

You want pics ? There are pics of various stages on my diary. Look under

weight loss diaries

It's currently called

Melissa's diary - 6 stone gone oh and 1 pound. So happy !

You may have to trawl through a little bit. The last one was prob after about 5 1/2 stone loss so I will do some more soon.

have about 2 1/2 stone to go so onwards !:)

Thanks again !
Melissa x

Superb Mel!!

Well done, 11 out of 10 for effort!

Mike

WOW! Well done Mel. You've done fandabbydozzy! :D

I'd be shouting from the roof tops if I were you!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments ! I am glad that I am an inspiration for others as everyone on this site has been an inspiration to me since I joined. MiniMins have really helped me to keep my motivation and not cheat, especially over Xmas ! :D

You want pics ? There are pics of various stages on my diary. Look under

weight loss diaries

It's currently called

Melissa's diary - 6 stone gone oh and 1 pound. So happy !

You may have to trawl through a little bit. The last one was prob after about 5 1/2 stone loss so I will do some more soon.

have about 2 1/2 stone to go so onwards !:)

Thanks again !
Melissa x

WELL DONE WELL DONE WELL DONE WELL DONE WELL DONE

Well Done
I'm off to your diary NOW.

Melissa - wow 6stone is just amazing, you have done brilliantly - well done :) Yours is a very inspirational post to read for me today as I'm on day 1 of LL and you really show that it can be done.

Cath

Melissa :D

Total Inspiration. Thank you so much. It made me remember that it is possible to lose that amount in less than 6 months.

Lacey x :)

Melissa - wow 6stone is just amazing, you have done brilliantly - well done :) Yours is a very inspirational post to read for me today as I'm on day 1 of LL and you really show that it can be done.

Cath

Good Luck, you can do it ! The change in your head that you get with LL is just as important as the foodpacks in keeping to the diet. I hope you do well, am sure you will :)

Melissa :D

Total Inspiration. Thank you so much. It made me remember that it is possible to lose that amount in less than 6 months.

Lacey x :)

Yes it's flipping unbelievable to have changed my life so quickly after years of faffing about ! So glad to have found VLCD and to have this site through Icemoose's blog :)

Hi Melissa, you have done fantastic!! Can I ask a couple of questiuons?? First did you have good and bad weigh ins or were your losses fairly consistent? Second can you send me a bit of your willpower!! Thanks sarahxx.

Back