6 Stone gone in 23 weeks ! Thanks LL & CD!

Well done Mel thats Magic
party-smiley-020.gif

Hi Melissa, you have done fantastic!! Can I ask a couple of questiuons?? First did you have good and bad weigh ins or were your losses fairly consistent? Second can you send me a bit of your willpower!! Thanks sarahxx.

I have always had good weigh in with the most dissappointing ones being around 2 pound. However it always seems to even out eventually !

Wish I could spread the willpower around a bit yes :D All I know is that losing so quickly is so motivating and that's where my willpower seems to come from :) If I can achieve this then anyone can, I truly believe this knowing my past habits

WELL DONE EVERY1 xx

what an achievment, I would love to see some photo's of your journey.
I will be reading blog for sure. well done you.

vix xx

well done Melissa, I am doing LL, comleted the foundation and lost 2.5 stone,went on to developers and started yo-yoing.Then i went on holiday for 3 weeks and now I m struggling to go back on the track.I've 4 weeks worth food packs at home. please give me some tips. I've another 1.5 st to loose. I am finding 100% abstinence really hard as I've 4 lads to feed in the family.( 1 is mine and 3 are sister-in-laws ) I am desperate to loose the excess baggage.

Big Hug to you for your achievement as this is very hard.

Have posted this in my diary but not many people seem to read it ....aaawww, shame :sigh: :)

But this is such a huge weight loss for me that I wanted to put it in an ordinary post. It's not that I think I am doing anything great. If I can do this VLCD lark then I know that anyone can but I can't believe it is working and I can't believe how it is changing my life !

Come celebrate with me with a glass of sparkling water of course !
food-sn5.gif

I weighed in last night and had lost 4 pounds making an overall
Drum roll.......
music-su.gif

[FONT=comic sans ms,sand]6 stone.... oh and 1 pound !
smiley-laughing.gif
[/FONT]

Am over the moon especially as I was lusting after everyone's pancakes yesterday and feeling how unfair the world was ! It's just bloomin food and this feeling is SO much better !
Melissa xxx

That is fantastic good on you a massive big cheer and hug coming your weigh (get it weigh lol) xx

Congratulations, completely fantastic. Such a big achievement!xxxx

Absolutly fantastic. I can only hope I do half as well as you do.

well done what an achievement you should be very chuffed with yourself

i am on day one i am a restarter. Going to do it this time

Hi Peeps, I have started Lipotrim today and found the first day quite difficult, i thought i would join this sight for support, can someone advise me how too add glitter things and trackers on my profile please.
Thanks

Amazing well done. xx

Back