6 stone lost, 2 to go! :)

Well done you look great :)

omg, you look sooo different, well done!:D you're so close to target now. have you any loose skin, hon?

Well done you look great!! ;)

I had to have some links taken out of my watch strap Sher, that made me laugh, fat wrists?

Well done. You should be really proud of yourself :)

you look great ,well done x

Thankyou everyone, means a lot :D

omg, you look sooo different, well done!:D you're so close to target now. have you any loose skin, hon?

Thanks Lynn :) TBH hun, not as much as I thought I would have. My belly is fine which surprises me lol I do have a little bit of loose skin at the tops of my legs but you don't notice it when I have clothes on. My main problem is my arms, which I knew was going to happen as they have always been massive. Now you can see where my arm is supposed to be, then there's about 4 inches of skin that hangs down :( I've done weights and even the instructors at the gym have said the only way I'll get rid of it as it's so extensive, is surgery. I have seen my doctor about it numerous times but he keeps fobbing me off. He basically says my area doesn't have the funding for 'cosmetic' procedures. He doesn't understand the pyschological impact of it at all. Yet he was the one who, last year, offered to refer me for gastric bypass!! :banghead: I've lost the weight myself and feel like I'm now being punished for it. Moral of the story, help yourself and the NHS don't give a hoot lol Sorry, ended up ranting there lol Thankyou everyone for your lovely comments xx

Just wanted to add my comment........wow, you look terrific, amazing weightloss or which you should be very very proud.
Dont give up with asking for help, see another doctor. Be pushey, tell the NHS how much you have saved them by doing it yourself, all you need now is some help to get your head straight or the journey you have just taken will not be complete. Get on the web and see who can help and if you can get funding. You have done so brilliantly, not all hope is lost.
good luck :)

Wow! Well done :D

What an inspiration. You look like a completely different person

wow, what an inspiration you are...my lightbulb moment has finally stayed on this time and i'm plodding on to the finishing line..but you have really inspired me, now i see it really is 'do-able'...and the results are fantastic :D

Thankyou and very well done :)

i hope your doc is more supportive in the future...good luck!

Just adding a couple of recent pics :) Gone from 18st 12lbs to 12st 7lbs in 9.5 months :D 6st 5lbs gone forever! Would like to get to 10st 7lbs and then see how I feel cos I'm a shortarse so don't carry weight well :( The before photos are just horrendous and I can't believe I'm putting them on here but here goes! lol The blue t-shirt pics were taken on Friday :)

Sher xx

You look absolutely FAB! :D Well done on all the hard work! Can I ask how you did it? Did you follow a specific diet like Slimming World or Weight Watchers? I need to get back on my diet but I'm not sure I can afford to join a slimming club again (I was a Weight Watchers member twice, the 2nd time round didn't really work because I hated the new pro-points system!)

Sam xxx

Wow you look amazing!

Back