6 stone to loose. Is slimming world the answer?

Can you grab something quick like a Mugshot Wcmom?

I had a week full of sickness, not fun, and I haven't eaten many Speed foods at all this week; I will have been under syns every day but I feel bloated and not nice; weigh in tonight and I'm not looking forward to it at all!

Hello, can I join you too? Similar starting weight and goal. Belong to a Thursday group but just go along, get weighed, come home, eat. Looking for a fresh start this week and my first goal is to stay to class.[/QUOT
Hi ! I'm
Thursday group too and am only weighing in for second week this week. I'm staying for meetings and I do think it makes a difference to chat to other people to see how they are getting on and where they are struggling. This forum helps so much too!!
Best of luck

Oh man bad day. Didn't eat since lunch yesterday, late meeting and no food in. So here I am eating a ham and cheese toastie in while bread. So annoyed but I'm gonna enjoy it. Tomorrow is another day

Looks like your doing great and that's a fab loss. I love geeky midweek weigh ins. I'm terrible for weighing each morning. When I went away I never had scales, so I had no idea.

Back to following your diary now my phone issues are sorted X

Back from weigh in and 4lb this week. 2lb off my stone in 2 weeks so I'm really chuffed. Know the first few weeks it's easier to lose so my target is 2lb this week

Hi everyone. Sorry I havent been here :(

As it turns out slimming world just wasnt working for me at all. Not sure I could put my finger on why really as it should have done.

So basically I big fat failed at sw and ate all the wrong things and was basically so so so bad.

This wk I have been doing my own thing. I didnt weigh myself at the beginning. I guess I dont want bogged down by numbers and points or syns or anything. After a week I do feel a lot better my sking looks brighter and clearer tho that could be due to the lovely weather and getting lots of sunlight I guess.

So this week has looked as follows

Breakfast: bowl of granola
Lunch: tuna or smoked salmon salad but t did have spoonful of coleslaw and potato salad on followed by a trek bar
Dinner: vegetable burger with potatoes or chips and veg.

I have used oil to dress my salad in and any bread ive eaten has been homemade

I guess I just want to try and cut out all the sh*t and as much processed foods as I can.

So I guess I need to find somewhere else to have a diary as I now dont belong here :(

I'll still check up on u guys tho and see how your all getting on.

For now I'm gonna read the paper in the garden enjoying the sunshine while baby is napping x

Hi @tangerine12! So good to see you back. Never mind about SW, if it didn't work it didn't work. Good to see you are still eating healthily and cutting out most of the crap, you'll probably find you fare better without the pressure of weighing every week. If you're feeling better then you're obviously doing something right, aren't you! x

Back